Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

#bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. (750 Views)

The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland / 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s Buff Man, Angel / DJ Olu Oluwagbemiga Abiodun: 8 Things You Didn’t Know About Davido's Dead Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. by Citizenshelm: 3:42am On Feb 10, 2018
#BBNaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘Sexy Wahala’ CeeC

Big Brother Naija Season 3 is getting heated as the day goes by,and one of the center of attention this week is housemate CeeC, Cynthia Nwadiora, along with her partner Tobi.

She might be pretty but she is getting people to talk about how she really is the ‘double wahala’ in the house. CeeC has shown that her character is of interest and her life will definitely not be an average everyday one.

Know these 8 facts about BB Naija housemate CeeC.

CeeC is 25 years old.
She is a graduate of Law from the University of Madonna.

She acquired her qualifying certificate for the Nigerian Law School in 2014.

CeeC loves cooking, playing tennis, and reading books.
She worked for Esmic international Ltd before entering the house.

She sees herself as an activist. Her plans after big brother is to give back to the society and start a campaign to make the ministry of education incorporate ‘self-development’ into the educational system.

CeeC says she hates judgmental people the most.

She loves living a quiet life.

http://wapnetrealm.com.ng/bbnaija-8-things-didnt-know-bb-naija-2018s-sexy-wahala-ceec/

Re: #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 10, 2018
This is my 2nd first to comment on a useless thread as well... i won't derail it either
Re: #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. by SIMPLYkush: 5:56am On Feb 10, 2018
she no even fine sef, but i wont mind fvcking her pussy if given an opportunity...
Re: #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. by Larrey(f): 8:02am On Feb 10, 2018
She's beautiful with fine shape but she no get good attitude
Re: #bbnaija: Here Are 8 Things You Didn’t Know About BB Naija 2018’s ‘sexy Wahala’. by Funkyjenny(f): 8:24am On Feb 10, 2018
I don't like her,she's too bossy jare undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Miracle And Nina Had Sex In Bed Early This Morning #bbnaija (+18 Video) / FULL VIDEO: Blac Chyna S£x Tape Leaked By Rob [must Watch] / My Ass Tears Everything I Wear – Damilola Adegbite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.