Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Bio Gas - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Bio Gas (833 Views)

Amira Brie: Her Bio, Age, Net Worth, Family, And More / Mati Marroni Bio, Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Height And More / Who Is Elena Kamperi? Age, Bio, Facts, Net Worth, And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bio Gas by charly657(m): 11:02am On Feb 10, 2018
Hello all!
Is there anyone that knows how to convert diesel generators into biogas generator or anyone that knows anything about biogas? If you know anything plz contact me for discussion.

Thanks
Re: Bio Gas by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2018
charly657:
Hello all!
Is there anyone that knows how to convert diesel generators into biogas generator or anyone that knows anything about biogas? If you know anything plz contact me for discussion.

Thanks

I believe I have a book on it.
Re: Bio Gas by charly657(m): 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2018
donsimo:

I believe I have a book on it.
Does it mean you can do it ?
Re: Bio Gas by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 11, 2018
charly657:

Does it mean you can do it ?

Yes, maybe, but no funds to begin, also I don't see much of a future in it in Nigeria, I also don't want to take the risk of being hunted bdown by those whose investment would be threaten but biofuel.

Also you can bet that the government would frustrate your efforts.
However this is just speculation, it might be different.
Re: Bio Gas by charly657(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2018
donsimo:

Yes, maybe, but no funds to begin, also I don't see much of a future in it in Nigeria, I also don't want to take the risk of being hunted bdown by those whose investment would be threaten but biofuel.

Also you can bet that the government would frustrate your efforts.
However this is just speculation, it might be different.
What does it entail to start it plz?
Re: Bio Gas by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2018
charly657:

What does it entail to start it plz?

I look for the information and send you a link.
I'll mention you so you'll know.
Re: Bio Gas by charly657(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
donsimo:

I look for the information and send you a link.
I'll mention you so you'll know.
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

0.0060 Btc For Sale / Google Chrome Free Download For Windows 10 (latest Version 2020) / I Need Brains Here....i Mean Boiling Encephalon!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.