Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,056 members, 7,956,947 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 PM

I Am Now A Victim , Comment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Now A Victim , Comment (1195 Views)

PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra / Police Arrests, Return N15m To Sokoto Robbery Victim / Beware Of Calls From 07063688 Its A Scam - Dont Fall A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now A Victim , Comment by enigmatic: 2:52am On Mar 06, 2007
i blamed many politicians who always seek for second term even my father, but now he is even into it. i am now been hunted by my past.is that natural?
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by Mamajama(m): 3:13am On Mar 06, 2007
Dude what are you insinuating. we are clueless to your topic.
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by OmoEko1(f): 3:43am On Mar 06, 2007
we need more information before we can give u some advice
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by Tobiegal(f): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2007
I gues wot he's trying 2 say is dat his papa is going 4 3rd term undecided
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by donnymikky(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2007
I think this guy's father is a serving governor seeking for reelection for the second term. I would like to know why the guy doesnt support his father's reelection bid, I guess the boy knows how deeply corrupt his father his or something, Anyway just come tell us how much you get as your own share in the first term!
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by OmoEko1(f): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2007
donnymikky:

I think this guy's father is a serving governor seeking for reelection for the second term. I would like to know why the guy doesnt support his father's reelection bid, I guess the boy knows how deeply corrupt his father his or something, Anyway just come tell us how much you get as your own share in the first term!
so does that mean if his father is corrupt he doesn't have to support him. plz every governor is corrupt. his suppose to side by his father angry angry angry. I DISLIKE KIDS LIKE U, EVERYTHING EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR U, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HIS A CORRUPT MAN. hissing rolling eyes
NA WAH OOOOOOOOO, AT LEAST MY BOYFRIEND STILL supportS HIS OWN FATHER.
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by mysisi(f): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
No need to worry if in the past your father gave contracts that were supposed to uplift the people he ruled to thieves who only chopped the money, you and me can take over all contract stuff and the people of the state your father is ruling will be happy cos we will get things done and your papa will not be seen as a thief but as the best governor of his time that brought light, good roads, water, good health care etc etc.That way he can chop and his people will chop too and you and I will also chop and every one will be happy
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by Godfreyy(m): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hi All, I am a new member on this site,

wrecking balm tattoo removal
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by Igonih(m): 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ Godfrey

Welcome and make yourself at home. Visit the fridge and eat what you like but do not touch the diet soda its all mine tongue.
Re: I Am Now A Victim , Comment by favouredjb(f): 10:38am On Sep 29, 2010
Am sure his father is a serving gov or senator,either ways he's not happy with his corruption

(1) (Reply)

Help / How Do I Delete My Account? / China Builds 15-story Hotel In 6 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.