Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 (59100 Views)

Chelsea Vs Liverpool: Carabao Cup Final (0 - 1) On 25th February 2024 / Napoli Vs Barcelona : UCL (1 - 1) On 25th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 3) On 25th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tflex01:

You've only exhibited the conduct and mentality of the bandwagon kids that just started watching football in 2010

The EPL was created in 1992 - giving more wealth to all clubs and creating a more competitive (and lucrative) league.
Only competitive clubs have been able to win the EPL ... LFC,sadly, not yet. They should have won it this season but then this happened against my Chelsea ........ grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQcGV0ccMy4
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Tflex01: 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
iluvpomo:
The EPL was created in 1992 - giving more wealth to all clubs and creating a more competitive (and lucrative) league.
Only competitive clubs have been able to win the EPL ... LFC,sadly, not yet. They should have won it this season but then this happened against my Chelsea ........ grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQcGV0ccMy4

It does not change the fact that Liverpool are 18 times league champions with 5 times UEFA champions league trophy.... Whatever name they change champions league to tomorrow (just like epl)will not change the number of trophies we have in the cabinet. cool

How many una get? grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tflex01:

It does not change the fact that Liverpool are 18 times league champions with 5 times UEFA champions league trophy.... Whatever name they change champions league to tomorrow (just like epl)will not change the number of trophies we have in the cabinet. cool

How many una get? grin
Keep celebrating your championships from over 30+ years ago .... it is all you have.
Chelsea are the new age champions of the past two decades ... it was our grandparents' generation that celebrated Liverpool's success grin grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by sirBLUNT: 11:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, what makes me wayward?
for you to have chosen wayward over debbielicious shows that you're wayward without any fallacious altercation's...but not that kind of wayward though but wayward in a fatherly opposite kind of way as expected,catch my drift? your antecedents rottens in that regards!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Tflex01: 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
iluvpomo:
Keep celebrating your championships from over 30+ years ago .... it is all you have.
Chelsea are the new age champions of the past two decades ... it was our grandparents' generation that celebrated Liverpool's success grin grin

Hahaha........ Lol

You wanted to say Man U right cheesy

It's over for Chelsea. Their 'short time' is over if you know what I mean grin

I know you will be a man city fan in few years time though cheesy

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Tflex01:

Hahaha........ Lol

You wanted to say Man U right cheesy

It's over for Chelsea. Their 'short time' is over if you know what I mean grin

I know you will be a man city fan in few years time though cheesy
Yes, Man U are the all time champs of the EPL .... though they have currently lost their winning ways having not won it in 5 years despite spending like crazy BUT they have a much better chance to win it in the future verses your Liverpool. tongue
#CFC4Life
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Lomprico2: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2018
iluvpomo:
I agree Morata has been poor this season .... but Lukaku has not done any much better ... unless your expectations are that winning certain individual games is more important than important titles (EPL & UCL).
Arghhhh!
He is not saying lukaku is d best!!! Between lukaku and morata, lukaku is better! Haba!!

Moreover chelshit aint wining shit this season!
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Lomprico2:

Arghhhh!
He is not saying lukaku is d best!!! Between lukaku and morata, lukaku is better! Haba!!

Moreover chelshit aint wining shit this season!
Good grief, you cannot grasp a simple concept, who cares who's better among these two currently average strikers? Leave those types of debates for LFC/Arsenal fan types.
Relevant titles is what counts ... Chelsea won it in 2017, Man U last won it in 2013 .... 5 freaking years ago, hundreds of millions spent since then by your “Manure” club including a world class coach like Mou, yet you clowns win ZERO .. grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by weezweezweez(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2018
iluvpomo:
Good grief, you cannot grasp a simple concept, eho cares who's better among these two currently average strikers? Leave those types of discussions for LFC/Arsenal fans.
Relevant titles is what counts ... Chelsea won it in 2017, Man U last won it in 2013 .... 5 freaking years ago, hundreds of millions spent since then .. grin
all those spending u were talking is none of ur business..... pep spent millions last season and he won nothing, nobody killed him for that and mourinho won two titles last season.... and moreover, this season is still d best since Ferguson departure..... na when we enter 2nd last? it's developmental

as for Morata and lukaku, lukaku na him baba anytime, anyday..... lukaku no be sickler like Morata 22 goals in 40 games no bad

we go hear news tomorrow now say Morata get back pain, e no go play

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by weezweezweez(m): 1:21am On Feb 26, 2018
gretblue:
Rudiger and Christensen are not the kind of centre backs I grew to know Chelsea football club with. These are baby centre backs. Defending set pieces, winning area balls definitely they are not there.
why be say na when una lose una dey call them babies?

no b these same peeps play against barça wey una dey hail them?
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by iluvpomo(m): 1:31am On Feb 26, 2018
weezweezweez:
all those spending u were talking is none of ur business..... pep spent millions last season and he won nothing, nobody killed him for that and mourinho won two titles last season.... and moreover, this season is still d best since Ferguson departure..... na when we enter 2nd last? it's developmental

as for Morata and lukaku, lukaku na him baba anytime, anyday..... lukaku no be sickler like Morata 22 goals in 40 games no bad

we go hear news tomorrow now say Morata get back pain, e no go play
Spending is my business. It is the way of evaluating how teams build for success. Even Barca and Real Madrid spend like crazy.

I agree, Pep was a failure last season. I used him as an example to show how tough the EPL was.

I agree with you that Man U is enjoying their best season this year since the last win of 2013 but they are still not winning it and for clubs at our level, #1 is what counts.

Lukaku is good (probably better than Morata at the moment), but not worth his asking price. I’m glad Chelsea did not pay that kind of money for him ... 75M+ GBP shocked
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 26, 2018
United
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Tflex01: 6:36am On Feb 26, 2018
iluvpomo:

Yes, Man U are the all time champs of the EPL .... though they have currently lost their winning ways having not won it in 5 years despite spending like crazy BUT they have a much better chance to win it in the future verses your Liverpool. tongue
#CFC4Life

So you now understand why I said your team have no history, present or future?

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by weezweezweez(m): 8:06am On Feb 26, 2018
iluvpomo:

Spending is my business. It is the way of evaluating how teams build for success. Even Barca and Real Madrid spend like crazy.

I agree, Pep was a failure last season. I used him as an example to show how tough the EPL was.

I agree with you that Man U is enjoying their best season this year since the last win of 2013 but they are still not winning it and for clubs at our level, #1 is what counts.

Lukaku is good (probably better than Morata at the moment), but not worth his asking price. I’m glad Chelsea did not pay that kind of money for him ... 75M+ GBP shocked
and Morata 60m is a sickler..... or do u fink 60m isn't a big amount?

lukaku has 150+ career goals... leave him like that.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Kyase:
one dey tell me say the game no important for them. just imagine.

conte sack looming soon
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Mr capable or Mr ablecap
this guy no want give up like Givenchi ooooh
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Tflex01:

Don't mind the dunce..... He's even comparing his team that have no history, present and future to great Liverpool.

every new born baby will believe they are super man after watching it at the age of four

that's what chelshit is feeling like now....

they need to wake up to reality....
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:18am On Feb 26, 2018
AndrewFarms:

this guy no want give up like Givenchi ooooh
Make I give up like 7up, no be me
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Kyase(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
AndrewFarms:

conte sack looming soon
i think not.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by dabossman(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Why are all our chelsea freinds currently following backyard some are even telling their wives to open window for them

cc andrewfarms sirfee kyase seunny4lif mukina2 ammyluv bibidear Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad
andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Ivanlxi don4yeHERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 lalasticlala RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Omobolajiatanda Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdri Geestunnar

Don't mind those jokers bruv. They are busy romancing a Europa League spot.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Bulletproof: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
bettercreature:
He is facing the sun and it’s seriously affecting him.
Exactly....... The sun affected him
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2018
bettercreature:
I keep saying it we should play Lukaku as a winger his crosses are always too good

It's very unfortunate that our best header of the ball is also our best crosser. Valencia, Young, Mata, Sanchez, Martial, rashford should cover their faces. This is why we have almost zero chance of scoring a goal from corner kicks, no single player in the team can take a decent corner. Just look at this, matic 6tf4, pogba 6ft3, lukaku 6ft3, mctominay 6ft3, Smalling 6ft4, lindelof 6ft2. These are giants and yet nobody can put on a decent corner kick for any of them. Do we need lukaku to come and be taking corners?

But that is never enough reason to play lukaku ok the wings bro. Being a winger is not all about crosses, lukaku needs to play in the middle as a striker.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2018
aieromon:
De Gea saves have been poor in the second half

The sun is directly at his face. Maybe he should have asked for a face cap
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Omobolajiatanda:
I swear it's just his first touch that he needs to work on

If lukaku plays for spurs or Liverpool he would have hit the 30 goals mark already. He plays in a team that don't create much chances but solid defensively. Lukaku hardly gets 2 shots a game whearas Kane gets an average of 7 chances a game. Against crystal palace Kane missed 5 chances before he scored. He scores more goals because the team play high pressing game and create loads of chances for him. Yes he's better than lukaku no doubt but if lukaku is not far off. Aguero also misses some chances but he scores because more chances will always come for him. As for lukaku if he gets just 1 chance in a game and misses it the whole world will fall on his head eg against Liverpool and sevilla. But nobody is talking about the no of asissts he has made this season as a striker. Against Huddersfield he got 2 chances and scored both.

All strikers miss chances, lukaku doesn't get more chances so it's easy to blame him when he gets just 1 chance and misses it. Harry Kane had 4 chances against man utd and didn't score. In fact Harry Kane has played 75 more shots than lukaku this season.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 10:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Kyase:
i think not.
why say so
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
dabossman:

Don't mind those jokers bruv. They are busy romancing a Europa League spot.

that's their wish before
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 26, 2018
MEILYN:
Rubbish talk! Just because Chelsea fans said Mata's goal was offside means every wrong call against Chelsea is offside as well Abi? Oga Park well jare. Morata was clearly on side, Young's leg placed him on completely.

With VAR that morata goal would have stood, but VAR is not used in EPL. It was a close one and linesmen are human, they make mistakes. But mata's goal would have stood too, it took VAR 45 mins to get the correct line to prove his knee was offside. Can u imagine that? Was 45 mins because the first line the provided to rule out that goal was not straight at all and it was around 75 mins before they provided the correct line after some manipulations because they can't really prove when young's leg touched the ball. If it's going to take that long to prove a point then the goal should have stood since they couldn't prove it within 2 mins.
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 26, 2018
greiboy:
Lukaku really played well today, I must be honest

Lukaku has been playing well before joor. It's just that people are too critical of him because of his first touch and the notion that he doesn't score in big games. This is why people always look for his mistakes. Look beyond that u will realise he has been playing well. He hardly gets much chances but still scores and assists. Its the same thing with pogba, people can't look beyond his price tag and social life so they look for his mistakes every game.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
me koh, Allah meyeti ni
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
me koh, Allah meyeti ni
Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 26, 2018
dudebuck:
abeg no hang yourself ohh, he was OFFSIDE! you will blame everybody for your poor football, now you are blaming the ref, small time you will blame Abramovich or Mourinho your your loss. Abeg park well jare, I guess you did not watch the FA Cup tie between Man United and Huddersfield

Karma is a bitch. Ma utd vs Chelsea in 2010 Drogba scored a clear OFFSIDE goal that everyone could have seen and linesman didn't raise his flag. Shebi this Morata's goal was just marginally on side (Lindelof's foot was just half inch ahead which may not be visible to the naked eyes) and sometimes linesman miss these things since they are human. But Drogba's offside goal was about a yard and still linesman didn't raise his flag.

Re: Manchester United Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 25th February 2018 by Forceup(f): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Juventus Vs Ajax Amsterdam: UCL Quarter Finals (1 - 2) On 16th April 2019 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: F.A Cup (0 - 2) On 18th February 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61