Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) (35124 Views)

Kenya's Bernard Sang Wins Lagos City Marathon 2024 / Pictures From The Lagos City Marathon / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by EdificationBoss: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2018
So many people turned up for this year's marathon...

Lovely..

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-ariel-view-of-participants-at.html

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Jakumo(m): 11:18am On Feb 10, 2018
The armed bodyguards outnumber the marathon runners by a margin of at least 3 to 1.

Sign of the times. In a nation where kidnapping for ransom and spare parts are among the precious few growth industries, nobody wants to run a marathon race directly into Commander Break Bones' jungle camp located on a hidden and remote island deep in the swamps of the Lagos coastal lagoons.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by AleAirHub(m): 1:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
cheesy
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by hemartins(m): 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
I planned on going for the race. I had my kits already packed.
The midnight rain was so cool that when I woke up, the winner has been announced.

231 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Holywizard: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
Y those guys wey dey hawk for street no come participate?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Turks: 1:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
KK
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Noted
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Innobee99(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
I dey see myself for the pishor!

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jakumo:
The armed bodyguards outnumber the marathon runners by a margin of at least 3 to 1.

Sign of the times. In a nation where kidnapping for ransom and spare parts are among the precious few growth industries, nobody wants to run a marathon race directly into Commander Break Bones' jungle camp located on a hidden and remote island deep in the swamps of the Lagos coastal lagoons.
What?

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by KingAD16(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by ikombe: 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jakumo:

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by nathanccr(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2018
Una doh oooo!!!
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Etihadstore: 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
Eko marathon
Simple medium of dashing East Africans millions of naira

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by eherbal(m): 1:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
I would've participated but the car i wanted to use was involved in an accident.i would've taken 1st prize grin
Nice drone view by the way
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Vivuch: 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jakumo:

o gini ka nkea na akogheri? What are you saying?

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by GideonIdaboh(f): 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Access Bank, always leading. Proudly my bank!

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jakumo:

Also area boys looking for joggers to rape
A sad indictment

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by kokomaster3d: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Next time they should just dash the East Africans the money. No need to waste money on the event

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by abiolag(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
We know who go win am
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2018
sad
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Jakumo:

Why are you lying?

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by softprick: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
Omo e get yansh I been see ol boy that girl shift the earth crust,I was going to run up to her to get her number but that was when I passed out.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by medolab90(m): 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2018
f
Re: Aerial View Of Participants At The Lagos City Marathon (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2018
It's aerial view...Ariel nah fairy or detergent name.

Modded grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Carries One Of His Twin Girls / What Is The Football Terminology For Four Goals In A Match? / DNA Test Confirms Emmanuel Tagoe Not The Father Of His 14-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.