Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online (27256 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Cloned Iphone XS Max For Sale,512gb/3gb / Did I Get A Cloned Device? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2018
Ovie56:
i have admitted no xiaomi phone shares similarities with other xiaomi phones.. They all looked different.. No resemblance at all...... Lol

Happy sunday
Goodbye

Goodbye
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Xtopherprince(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2018
Wapkoshcom:

okay no preblem

Baba how far? Did you lerra get the phone?
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2018
Xtopherprince:

Baba how far? Did you lerra get the phone?
boss with the way im seeing the negative comments ehn?
he just weak me to buy the phone...
some dey talk say the phone dey hot and restarts even mouth piece sef na gbansh......
camera sef ehn?

but na phone wey ah dey speculate say ah wan buy now nah
homtom s16 the phone na perfect for me

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Xhaka(m): 9:56am On Apr 04, 2018
legalwealth:
More
Wow, so how do someone know if it's a cloned phone or not?
Re: Beware Of This Fake/cloned Iphone 7 Plus That Is Being Sold Online by Bukola94: 6:21am On Jan 04, 2022
when you click on apple store it takes u too Google play store and when you click map,it takes u to Google map

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Android Phones With 4GB Ram Launched In 2015 / The Nokia 6: Price And Full Specifications / Mtn To Mtn Free Call And Data.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.