Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,211 members, 7,957,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Biro Sketch Titled Past Leader's - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Titled Past Leader's (1040 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Titled Past Leader's by Riqueleme(m): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2018
PAST LEADER'S
This is the sketch of Late General Murtala Muhammed (1938-1976),former head of State....His picture stands as a sign of past leader.
What has our past leaders done for the betterment of this county? We keep on experiencing same old set of people as leaders without any visible changes.I know if I ask any citizen of this country to say something about these past leaders, am rest assured that most people will have less good things to say.
Although, I think we had some good leaders back then. Now,please friends can you point out your best leaders in this rugged and humble country so far
The door is open for comment friends.Good Evening...
Ekurole ooooo!!!!
#ballpoint_pen #red_blue_ink_Biro #drawing #my_country #9ija #naija #analyses

Re: My Biro Sketch Titled Past Leader's by OwoKolaChuks: 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2018

(1) (Reply)

5 Sure Ways To Convert Print Marketing To Sales / Post Your Amateur Pictures And Selfies Of The Blood Moon / My Biro Sketch On A Newspaper....check It Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.