Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate (1207 Views)

High Yield Seedlings And Hybrid Suckers Are Available For Sale @cheaper Rate / Charcoal For Sale / 40ft Container Of Charcoal For Sale In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by favorite123: 2:33pm On Feb 10, 2018
we supply charcoal to any part of Nigeria, and nothing less than 30 bags on delivery.. kindly call 08073774385 for details..
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by Seun(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Please, just for info, how much is the cost of a bag of charcoal?
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by MensCabal(m): 3:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Seun:
Please, just for info, how much is the cost of a bag of charcoal?
Hello Sir, I know this is off topic but i would like to request for your assistance on a project I'm undertaking.. With you experience you can not only help as a mentor but also as an investor... I don't know if this sits well with you and i await your reply..
Thank you sir..
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by Naijareload: 3:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
favorite123:
we supply charcoal to any part of Nigeria, and nothing less than 30 bags on delivery.. kindly call 08073774385 for details..
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by favorite123: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2018
we sell @ the rate of #2000 per bag..
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by abraham1234: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
I'll sell a bag of hardwood charcoal for #1800
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by grabben: 3:45pm On Mar 27, 2018
abraham1234:
I'll sell a bag of hardwood charcoal for #1800
Bros, you can also export your cashew nuts. Click on the first link on my signature to know how you can do it.
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by Ori12: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2018
Which type of charcoal wood?
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by kevwemanuel: 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
favorite123:
I have the following questions for you: 1) Where is your location? 2) how much will it cost to transport 30 bags to portharcourt? 3) Do you also sell the soft (ordinary) wood charcoal, of yes, how much per bag?
Re: Charcoal For Sale @ Cheaper Rate by kelvin1191(m): 1:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
kevwemanuel:
I have the following questions for you: 1) Where is your location? 2) how much will it cost to transport 30 bags to portharcourt? 3) Do you also sell the soft (ordinary) wood charcoal, of yes, how much per bag?
I can supply you at 2k per bag at ph '(depend on your location while u pay for offloading and settle ur area boys if any) the light type is #200 more expensive. thanks. op no vex o!

(1) (Reply)

60% ROI On Cassava Plantation / Let's Learn Fish Farming (LLFF 101) / Amazing! Wooden Sports Car Invented By A Chinese Farmer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.