Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Warren's Fairytale (fantasy) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Warren's Fairytale (fantasy) (400 Views)

The Trained Memory By Warren Hilton Pdf / 10 Books Recommended By Warren Buffet For business / Love Is Not A Fairytale... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warren's Fairytale (fantasy) by 1dlemind(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2018
Warren's Fairytale
Little is known that powers exists on the surface of the world, great powers, small powers, evil powers. They dwell over the sky, they sit on the earth, they swim in the oceans, others lurk under the shadows waiting for whom to devour, some become self made gods and many belong to realms we cannot perceive...

Chapter 1: The Boy Who Leaped Through Reality
My name is Warren Phils, a twenty years old college student of New York university of Science and Technology, I'm not scientifically inclined but I had to do on my parents wish and take up a degree in engineering so took up computer engineering, not because ICT was becoming the biggest market in the world ,well because I was a fan of the matrix and I thought I could become an hacker and make good money from breaking into top secret files.
In my first year in university I had problems. First was mathematics, I wasn't good in simple calculus talk less of complex mathematical formulas like time series,my second problem was that I discovered that the school system took a lot from a student; time, money, dreams.
My parents wanted me to graduate from university with a degree ,work in an high paying company, get married to a nice girl, raise a family and became a respected member of the society. I agree, their plans for me were great but deep inside that is not what I wanted, I didn't know what I wanted to do in life nor what I wanted to get from life. My results from school were an evidence that I wasn't going the right path, I was on the verge of dropping out the university a voice in my head warned me not to, else I will be looked by the society and mostly my parents but another voice encouraged me to move on an create my own path. One day I discovered that I had a strange ability: the power to open limbos.
Limbos are portals that connects the loop of time and reality together, all I needed to do was concentrate hard and think of a place I wanted to go, a limbo appears and opens a path to where I thought of, like a door I crossed through and I was where I wanted to be. I didn't know what I wanted to call this new ability, a God or from Satan? but it was like a form of teleportation and with it I go anywhere at anytime. This ability made my life more interesting, I didn't tell my parents or else they freak out. Last week I entered into a bank vault with the help of the limbo and made away with $500,000 straight, the bank couldn't explain the missing sum of money. I bought a new PlayStation, rented an apartment, bought a bicycle and ate at Burger King, the rest of the money was hidden under my bed. At first my parents were worried about how I made money to get an nice and well furnished apartment at Queens for $60,000, I just told them that got a new part-time job at a real estate firm and they allowed me to have the apartment, the rent was always deducted from my payment.

(1) (Reply)

It Would Be A Privilege To Have My Heart Broken By You / Synopsis For Ekenne My Movie Script For Sale / The Joy Of Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.