Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,334 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager (1688 Views)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Tboss: "I Don't Blame Kemen For Touching Me Without Consent, I Mean Look At Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by EmagNig(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
After news broke out about the death of Ghanaian singer, Ebony Reigns, a lot of Ghanaians began attacking some prophets in the country claiming they were responsible for the death of the singer. Her manager has however come out to disprove that saying the singer knew that her death was coming.

Pastor Ageyi Agyeman Fredua was said to have prophesied about the fall of Ebony Reigns. he claimed in a Facebook post that her time would not last in the music Industry and that God will strike her down. This infuriated Ghanaians as they believe the prophecy has come to pass.

But now, her manager, Bullet Ruff N Smooth took to Facebook to disclose what the singer was going through prior to her death. He revealed that Ebony had received several prophecies about her impending death and was desperately doing everything in her power to turn things around for her future, all to no avail.

Sharing screenshots of his conversation with Ebony Reigns, Bullet wrote:

I have seen videos and heard audios of some people and prophets after the death of my girl Ebony. can people have a little heart and stop judging her.kaywa saw this long time and did a lot of directions and prayers for us.i have chats with prophets who also saw this coming.we did what we could but God knows best!

#ripmybony

#stopjudging

#Godknowsbest

According to the manager, they even made a lot of consultation for these evil prophecies on her to be averted. It was just so unfortunate that nothing happened despite all their prayers and supplications.

The singer's birthday is just next week and she never thought she would not be alive to celebrate her 21st birthday. The manager however asked people to stop judging her for the life she lived and instead pray for her grieving family.

http://lailasnews.com/ebony-reigns-knew-death-stop-attacking-prophets-manager-says/

lalasticlala

Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by EmagNig(m): 5:13pm On Feb 10, 2018
more

Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 10, 2018
May God not allow us fall into the hands of bloggers....mo GBE idi fun yin. shocked

If una dey during Jesus time una for know wetin Jesus discuss with moses during transfiguration.
Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by emeijeh(m): 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2018
cummando:
May God not allow us fall into the hands of bloggers....mo GBE idi fun yin. shocked

If una dey during Jesus time una for know wetin Jesus discuss with moses during transfiguration.

The thing no taya you ?....

Those guys will soon find a way of controlling our dear sunlight grin

1 Like

Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by kestolove95(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
manager dey fear death oo
Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by Neminc: 5:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
Devil dey treat dis girl fvck up right now for hell fire. Devil just dey smoke cigar dey roast am as we dey talk so
Re: Ebony Reigns Knew About Her Death, Don't Blame The Prophets - Manager by Khd95(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
this only happen in africa

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Stuns In Creative Market Photo Shoot (photos) / Winners Chapel London Says It Welcomes Gays And Homosexuals / Cardi B Finally Reveals The Face Of Her Baby (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.