Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (69227 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman's Free Food Restaurant Opens To The Public (Photos) / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Lord's Chosen Church Member With Tire In Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by BushWickBill: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2018
deeway200:
Are these not the persecutions the Bible talked about?
Don't be daft.

The persecution is for the works of your faith not for doing stupíd things like confronting a masquerade

People will persecute you for telling the truth in your workplace because you are a follower of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by BushWickBill: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2018
stieyven:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7

Sorry but there is no correlation between your post and what he said.
He mentioned the pastor giving them yellow vests for protection. I don't see where he took the name of the Lord in vain.

Stop being over religious over a matter that requires simple common sense. Quoting scripture to intimidate people is never the way to convince people.

The weapons of our warfare are not carnal
Explain why you have to wear a yellow jacket for protection according to Muoka, rather than throw about scripture that doesn't do justice to the issues.

2 Likes

Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by BushWickBill: 8:21am On Feb 11, 2018
MrPRevailer:

The Chosen people are everywhere with their protection. Even in Sambisa, Chosen doctors and workers serving in the military are there.

Recently, a Chosen member justed completed his contract with the military in the North and was applauded $50,000 for his wonderful services.
Even in surprise attacks by bokoharam, He remain untouchable when others were massacred/injured.
When people call you chosen people lunatics you will start crying persecution
I'm surprised this incident hasn't yet been blamed on Fulani herdsmen

Please tell us verifiable stories, not made up tales you lot call testimonies.
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by amstamon: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2018
MrPRevailer:

It's easy to vomit. But it's not easy to drink your vomit.

You are acting out of ignorance. Because you don't know that people start experiencing problems in their lives for mocking/speaking against The Lord's Chosen.

Na u gangan be brainwashed mumu.
O ma se o
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by OyinO: 9:16am On Feb 11, 2018
Fake Christians! Hence, Churches everywhere, and corrupt church worshippers everywhere.
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by deebrownneymar: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2018
Lmao. Why are the Lord's Chosen marketers running for safety? I thought their vests usually carries powers. Lol.
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by hahn(m): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2018
kingebukasblog come and see your people cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by eluquenson(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2018
So lord chosen members get master
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by lovetruth(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

The Gods are spiritual beings. graven images are the tools for their worship.

Like seriously what I created myself
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by Asulasmile(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2018
[/i]I reserve my comment [i][color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by Origin(f): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
Cinkq:
But chosen members have shared testimonies about how armed robbers droped their guns and fled when they saw their church' apron.

That would be true when there's no video evidence.

Just carry gun test am yourself....you'll see proof.
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by Rupect: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
PRESS RELEASE

Our attention has been drawn to a video making rounds on social media that, “Chosen brethren winning souls for Christ were beaten by a masquerade group”

From the information we gathered, our brethren refused to retaliate because of who they represent - Jesus Christ (our perfect example). In His days in the scripture, we read where men bullied Him, called Him names, he was beaten and cajoled but, He chose not to fight back. This should be the reaction of every believer. These were persecutions that believers faced too in the Bible days as recorded in Acts 8:1 (“… And at that time, there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judea and Samaria except the apostles”)

Since what we are doing is a continuity to what the apostles left behind, we will suffer the same fate. This should not bother us. It is not that our brethren cannot overpower this squad but they chose to leave a legacy behind that will speak volume of the faith they profess. It is not beating God’s children that is the bone of contention here, surely God almighty cannot be mocked, everyone will surely reap what they sowed.

We, to this end implore everyone to disregard all they are saying, let us all go about our father’s business with every seriousness, let us run the race that is set before us as befitting saints. God will continue to build His church, the gates of hell shall not prevail. This revival amongst us shall continue.

Signed:
The Management
(The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries)
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by Nazaretha1(m): 12:50am On May 07, 2018
With all due respect sir but relative to what your moniker says, I can deduce that your stupidity is on CAPSLOCK.
CAPSLOCKED:

HE PROBABLY GOT THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM GOD ALMIGHTY HIMSELF.

WHO TELLS YOU WHAT THE "CHOSEN" ARE DOING IS STUPIDITY, BUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING IN THE DENOMINATION YOU BELONG IS CLEVERNESS?
undecided
Re: Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos by ElValiente(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2021
That one Nigeria guy off me ooo. Werey see beating he turn back cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.