Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Best Way To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Way To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever (350 Views)

How To Make 2022 Your Most Successful Year Ever / Obi Cubana: Despite The Challenges Of November, 2021 Remains Our Best Year Ever / Make 2020 Your Best Year Ever By Learning How To Earn Online On Part Time (plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Make 2018 Your Best Year Ever by ceeboymuhammed(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2018
Read this Intelligent Marketing tactics

He was busy shouting hello, hello, good morning everybody, yet nobody responded because we were already tired of the long journey and we also know that he is one of those drug marketer.

All of a sudden the guy brought out five different call cards and said I want to give out this five call cards to the fastest fingers in this bus, bring out your phones and try your luck.
We thought he was joking until after he finished calling the first call card's digits and one elderly man shouted *"wow I got it"*
Immediately we heard "wow I got it", everybody reached out for his/her phone for the other cards including those that was sleeping.

The guy called additional two cards and immediately he noticed that he has gotten all our attention, he said "for the two remaining cards, I will give it to those that will answer my questions correctly". He then brought out a black stone and asked "what is the name of this? " we all chorused, "black stone "
He then asked "what are the uses of black stone?"
Almost everybody inside the luxurious bus gave one function of black stone.

The guy now said "if this black stone can perform all that you people have mentioned now, why can't you just buy one for the benefit of your family.
He then added "outside this bus you will get it for #2,000 but today I will give it out for just #1,000.

My dear that was all ooo and the guy sold almost if not all the black stones he had inside that bus.
I learnt a lot from this experience.

Read the story again, then think about your real estate business and how you can apply this strategy in your marketing.

NOW,

If you’re serious about making 2018 a record income year, then I suggest you attend O event on Saturday, 17th, 2018 in the city of Ikeja.

*Here’s a little taste of what you’ll get from this value-filled event*:

How to start a legitimate real estate business with little or no money at all

How to build a stable income from scratch

How to make money from real estate even when you don’t sell (with this system you can build a residual income)

You’ll have access to a support system that will literally hold you by the hand until you are independent

You’ll also learn how other ordinary Nigerians have won free plots of lands, free vacation trips and free car awards from the same real estate business.

You’ll have access to trainings where you’ll learn how to use the power of the internet (digital marketing) in closing mouth-watering real estate deals.

You’ll have a 15-minute Private mentorship session at the end of the event to help you kick-start your business

Don’t miss this opportunity.

This event is free, but you must register to attend

Send "YES" to 0-7-0-3-4-5-3-6-7-1-9 to reserve your seat.

(1) (Reply)

Thinking Beyond Salary / How Do You Find Purpose And Achieve Excellence? / Where can I rent a Sinotruck Howo truck (10tyres)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.