Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Higher Google Rankings Technique You Don’t Know 2018 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Higher Google Rankings Technique You Don’t Know 2018 (369 Views)

Boost Your SEO Ranking: 13 Steps For Higher Google Rankings / Affordable Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Consultancy: Higher Google Ranking! / 10 Local SEO Tools That Can Help Improve Your Google Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Google Rankings Technique You Don’t Know 2018 by tycoon101(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2018
it’s really difficult to get your site higher google rankings fast
Now you might be thinking does this really work?

Yes it does.
In fact one of my client’s recently used the technique am about to show you to increase his organic traffic by 88.3%.

In this tutorial am about to show you the practicable technique i use for all my seo content, you will also learn why you might want to delete some pages on your website.

Yes delete half of the pages from your website and a simple technique you can use to increase google rankings fast keep scrolling.

I use to think that google rewards website that publish lot’s and lot’s of unique contents.

But i was wrong:
Today i know the truth,
the truth is…

Google doesn’t want you to publishing content just for the sake of publishing content

Google prefer website that publish fewer and high quality pages

And this quality and over quality approach is one of the secrets technique behind my website success.

In fact techevangelistseo gets over 5000 unique visitors per month and unlike most website i publish
every 4 to 6 weeks,

But when i do:

I make sure each and every post Awesome!

In fact has at the time am writing this content techevangelistseo only has a total of 6 post.

But this practicable technique am about to share with you which will get you higher Google rankings fast.

Technique 1 ZOMBIE PAGES

What are Zombie pages?

Zobie pages are pages on your website that don’t provide any value.

for example:
• Old and Outdated blog post and press releases
• Category and Tag pages
• Search result pages
• E-commerce product pages with zero sales
• Thin content pages
• Pages with Duplicated content

To sort out this, you have to delete the pages and tags then tell google you’ve deleted it with Yoast Premium SEO

Higher Google Rankings Technique

With yeast premium seo you can delete this pages and tags by navigating to redirects from the drop down menu,

Higher Google Rankings Technique

then choose type 410 content deleted, now insert the url and click redirect google would delete this pages and tags from it search result.
Fewer pages:fewer problems

[url]Continue reading [/url]https://techevangelistseo.com/higher-google-rankings/
Re: Higher Google Rankings Technique You Don’t Know 2018 by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16pm On Feb 10, 2018
to be frank , dont even understand what you were saying here o
Re: Higher Google Rankings Technique You Don’t Know 2018 by tycoon101(m): 10:43pm On Feb 10, 2018
when you read the full post you will easily understand and apply it to your website

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Account, 5,000 Friends, 300 Pending Friend Request From Sale / I Want To Buy Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account / Premium Theme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.