Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? (356 Views)

BREAKING! BUHARI Increases NYSC Allowance, See The Huge Amount They Will Pay / 32 Signs You Need More Magnesium (and How To Get It) / Studying Abroad is not as Expensive as you think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? by AnthCunny(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2018
Hello fam, a simple question for you.
For instance you have two children (a boy and a girl), probably twins studying in the same university and the same course. Which of them do you think deserve more allowance?
The boy? 'cos he needs to eat much as a guy and buy other manly things, y'knw as a Big Boy.
Or the girl? 'cos she needs to buy make-ups, pads and other girly stuffs.
In other words, a male student or a female student, who need more allowance?
Over to you guys.
As for me, I think the girls, dia 'stuffs' too much. tongue
cc: Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2018
Give more to the one who has sense...

2 Likes

Re: Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? by babyfaceafrica: 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2018
They both need same money
Re: Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? by AnthCunny(m): 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2018
(
dingbang:
Give more to the one who has sense...
shocked and what if they both have sense>:
Re: Who Do You Think Need More Allowance? by dingbang(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
AnthCunny:
( shocked and what if they both have sense>:
then they don't need your money anymore...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What International Exam Do I Write ? / Proof To Show Women Can Never Do Without Money / 2018 Jamb Exam Reprinting Has Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.