Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? - Entertainment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? (8333 Views)

Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / 5 Richest Pastors In Nigeria - Forbes / The Richest Nollywood Actresses 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by ekusman(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
I am the richest! or what do you think.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by favouredjb(f): 7:08pm On Aug 16, 2010
He meant btw donjazzy and kennis,or kelly handsome,he can't be talking about the piedpiper
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by zealot4me(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2010
u wanna knw the richest ?

Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Wumine(f): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2010
Why are you ridiculing don jazzy ? It would have been better if you replace don jazzy with baba obj! (the loot neva finish)
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by dammizz(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2010
Chei, see yabs, But 4get, r.kelly is now broke like a broker in recession due 2 his lawsuit prob & he has not made hits/collabo since then,but dt is not an excuse 2 compare r.kelly wit rat, oops! I mean jazzy
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by favouredjb(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2010
you still cant compare
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by Djlo2k(m): 4:40pm On Nov 01, 2010
Don Jazzy Makes his money in naira while R kelly makes his own money in Dollars, And as we all know U cant compare 1 naira to 1 dollar as 1 dollars dust 1 naira hands down, lol
Re: Who Is The Richest Person Between Don Jazzy And R.kelly? by StaceyBanks(m): 9:17pm On May 31, 2012
I just dey laff ni... People dey sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Post Your Most Hilarious Pictures Here / Diamond Bank Presents Basketmouth & D’african Kings Of Comedy / P-square's 'WIFE' Is PREGNANT Again!::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.