Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

How He Got Cured Of Hep B After Taking 3 Bottles Of BHT Plus (screenshot) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How He Got Cured Of Hep B After Taking 3 Bottles Of BHT Plus (screenshot) (791 Views)

Clear & Inactivate Hep B&C, Herpes Simplex Virus, Genital Wart,shingles / Cure Genital Wart, Herpes Simplex, Hep B & C With BHT Capsule! / Drug Abuse: Slaymama Poses With Bottles Of Codeine Syrup And Milk. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How He Got Cured Of Hep B After Taking 3 Bottles Of BHT Plus (screenshot) by idowuolanipekun: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2018
He decided to order for 5 bottles of BHT plus capsule direct from U.S around October 2017, to my surprise he called me an said he has two bottle of BHT plus for sell, I ask him why did he want to sell it, he said to me that after taking 3 bottles of BHT plus between November 2017 till February 2018, he went to rerun the test twice at different hospitals and the result was Negative. So he decided to sell the 2 bottle back to me so I can sell to people that need it. I bought the 2 bottles from him and congratulated him...Never give up even if you take one bottle an still positive continue. Gradually the virus will be cleared off. This show how effective BHT plus is active against hepatitis B and C.

(1) (Reply)

. / Congratulations!!!! Johesu / Please How Can I Become A Paramedic In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.