Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,003 members, 7,863,611 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Commercial Cocoa Butter Grinding Machine With Factory Price For Sale - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Commercial Cocoa Butter Grinding Machine With Factory Price For Sale (448 Views)

Nigeria Tiger Nut Milk Grinding Machine / Coconut Milk Grinding Machine For Sale / Supply Chin Chin Making Machine With Factory Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Commercial Cocoa Butter Grinding Machine With Factory Price For Sale by tinawang(f): 7:21am On Feb 11, 2018
Commercial cocoa butter grinding machine also used for grinding other nuts,such as peanuts,almonds,sesame seeds,cashew nuts,walnuts,beans and so on,if you want to know more about this cocoa butter grinding machine,welcome to contact me with freely,i will send the machine detail,images,video and quotation to you.
You can leave your email and whatsapp or other online contact way,i will contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To All Animal Scientists In Nigeria / Black Pepper Is Available For Supply / Poultry Cages; Effective And Reliable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.