Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

Movies That I Have Recently Watched! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies That I Have Recently Watched! (784 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Top Ten Movies That Make You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movies That I Have Recently Watched! by neupane14: 2:41am On Apr 21, 2010
Hi guys!!!
Its me Nischal from Nepal. Want to talk about the movie that I have recently watched. The first one is "Alice in Wonderland" and second one is "Shutter Island". According to my survey the first movie is liked by people of any age. Johny depp has done a great work in this movie.

Alice in Wonderland is a 2010 fantasy adventure film directed by Tim Burton, written by Linda Woolverton, and starring Mia Wasikowska, Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, Anne Hathaway, Crispin Glover, Michael Sheen and Stephen Fry. It is an extension of Lewis Carroll's novels Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass. The film uses a technique of combining live action and animation.

In the film, Alice is now nineteen years old and accidentally returns to Underland (misheard by Alice and believed to be called Wonderland), a place she visited thirteen years previously. She is told that she is the only one who can slay the Jabberwocky, a dragon-like creature controlled by the Red Queen who terrorizes Underland's inhabitants. Burton said the original Wonderland story was always about a girl wandering around from one weird character to another and he never felt a connection emotionally, so he wanted to make it feel more like a story than a series of events. He does not see this as a sequel to previous films, nor as a re-imagining.

Second one is "Shutter Island". this movie is little bit confusing. We should watch it carefully otherwise we cannot understand it,
Hope all guys will share about the recent movie they have watched.
Re: Movies That I Have Recently Watched! by Matthew452: 8:53am On Apr 07
Recently, I delved into a cinematic journey, exploring various films. Among them, "Inception" left me mesmerized with its intricate plot and stunning visuals. Its mind-bending narrative kept me hooked till the last frame. "Parasite" offered a gripping portrayal of social inequality, blending dark humor with poignant commentary. Another standout was "The Shawshank Redemption," a timeless classic that resonated deeply with its themes of hope and redemption. Reflecting on my viewing experiences, I turned to MTC game com reviews for insightful analysis and recommendations, enriching my appreciation for the art of filmmaking. Each movie offered a unique perspective, enriching my cinematic repertoire.

(1) (Reply)

I Receive Gulder Ultimate Search Sms / Top Ten Movies At The Box Office / Naija Tv Commercials: Tomtom Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.