Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Will You Welcome Obama On Team #beardgang? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will You Welcome Obama On Team #beardgang? (764 Views)

Davido Tattoo Late Obama On His Arm / Kiddwaya's Mother Confirms That She Is On Team Kiddrica At Erica's Meet And Gree / Barack Obama On Late Edith 'edie' Windsor, Got Americans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will You Welcome Obama On Team #beardgang? by Emirofsambisa1: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2018
It's always one day one entertainment on the streets of social media and to be frank, even if you try to pretend about it, you find yourself asking yourself, "Dear me, are you not entertained?"

The internet went wild recently after theShade Room released photopped photos of popular people who keep a clean shave with beards. The photo of former US president, Barrack Obama got the internet buzzing with excitement and people asking hin to join the beard gang. We do hope he obliges us.

https://hype9ja.com/2018/02/11/should-obama-join-the-beardgang/

Re: Will You Welcome Obama On Team #beardgang? by zolapower: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Cool
Re: Will You Welcome Obama On Team #beardgang? by Emirofsambisa1: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2018
zolapower:
Cool

Yea... very cool look. I look forward to seeing him on beards

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Chioma Akpotha Valentine Look / I Will Teach My Four Sons To Always Respect Women & Teach My Daughter What Self- / Bill Cosby Daughter’s Ensa Dies Aged 44 Of Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.