Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? (683 Views)

Why Your Paper Bible Is Better Than Phone Bible / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? by tinny898(m): 11:04am On Feb 11, 2018
know of some men in my church that don't bring bible to church, their phone i-pad and other gadgets serves as there bible.
so i tried to figure out why they prefer gadgets to Bible.
According to what i witness i see it makes their work fast like before pastors says can someone open to the book of ?? they already started reading it while some with bible sef are stil searching for the chapter.
so i want to ask my Christians brothers/sisters that does it have any meaning when you not bringing your bible along with you or could it affect your spiritual growth in christ?

Re: Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? by h20water(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2018
In as much as it is not bad, it is not advisable judging from the fact that most things in our phones are not good. The bible is still better than the app. Hope this helps.
Re: Is It Ok To Use Your Phone's Bible App Instead Of Your Bible In Church?? by Joshdigital: 7:56pm On Nov 12, 2023
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Where Is CAN And Other Christian Bodies? / Holiness Is A Weapon. / Israeli Chief Rabbi Calls Black People "Monkeys" During His Weekly Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.