Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. (540 Views)

Can A Blogger Add It's Link To A Comment On Another Blog Comment Section / How Can I Stop Another Blog/website From Replicating My Blog Content? / Get A Free Website (i'm Building My Portfolio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by StoryMage: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2018
I'm building another blog today.

I've actually wanted to build this site for a while, but haven't because I've been working on other projects. But now that the time is available, I'm going to go ahead and get things started.

Unlike my other blogs, this one won't focus on a particular niche or subject matter. It will be a collection of lessons learned and experiences as an entrepreneur and business owner.

I'm using WordPress to run the site, which is actually a sub-folder of a larger site I'm currently developing. The backbone of the site is already up. Once I finish making adjustments to the design/layout of the site, I'll begin posting articles and content.

You can take a look at what I've done so far HERE. I'll post updates throughout the day to keep you posted on my progress and again after I've published my first few posts.

Just thought I would share what I'm working on this weekend. Talk with you guys soon!
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2018
I wanna build a website. Can you help?
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by frbona: 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
StoryMage:
I'm building another blog today.

I've actually wanted to build this site for a while, but haven't because I've been working on other projects. But now that the time is available, I'm going to go ahead and get things started.

Unlike my other blogs, this one won't focus on a particular niche or subject matter. It will be a collection of lessons learned and experiences as an entrepreneur and business owner.

I'm using WordPress to run the site, which is actually a sub-folder of a larger site I'm currently developing. The backbone of the site is already up. Once I finish making adjustments to the design/layout of the site, I'll begin posting articles and content.

You can take a look at what I've done so far HERE. I'll post updates throughout the day to keep you posted on my progress and again after I've published my first few posts.

Just thought I would share what I'm working on this weekend. Talk with you guys soon!
you need contents?
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by StoryMage: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
cummando:
I wanna build a website. Can you help?

I can. What are you trying to build?
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by StoryMage: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
frbona:
you need contents?

No, I don't. At this point, I'm in the early stages of piecing it all together and thought it would be fun to share the process. I will begin introducing content to the site sometime next week. It will be slow at first, but as the weeks go by things will gradually pick up. smiley
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 11, 2018
StoryMage:

I can. What are you trying to build?
A social website o. For events and stuffs.
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by StoryMage: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
cummando:
A social website o. For events and stuffs.

Are you looking to create a site where people post updates about their events, or a site where you showcase events you are hosting or promoting yourself? Send me an email with what you want to build and I'll give you a few options that may help.
Re: I'm Building Another Blog. Feel Free To Follow Along. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2018
StoryMage:

Are you looking to create a site where people post updates about their events, or a site where you showcase events you are hosting or promoting yourself? Send me an email with what you want to build and I'll give you a few options that may help.
ok

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Blog To Sell?..(enter HERE) / Joomla Security - The Complete Guide / do u Need A Website?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.