Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:41 AM

Advanced Games For My Camon Cx Air - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Advanced Games For My Camon Cx Air (974 Views)

Tecno Camon 15 Gaming Test - Asphalt 9 And Pubg / Tecno Camon 15 Premier Gaming Test Ft Pubg, Asphalt 9 And Call Of Duty Mobile / I Need Gameboy Advanced (color) Catridge. Anyone Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Games For My Camon Cx Air by marttol: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Please tell me games with good graphics I can download for my Android
Re: Advanced Games For My Camon Cx Air by juwonloo(m): 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
undecided don't you have Google play store on your phone?

go to play store search for games,
watch game demo. if you find it interesting, then you do the needful
Re: Advanced Games For My Camon Cx Air by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

But funny thing about most women who say this uninterested thing is, they say it but their actions don't mean it. At least for the ones I have encountered so far.

I remember one who would rather argue at length and say 'bye' a million times rather than just simply blocking me. It was very funny to me..grin grin
Urm not sure why you're subbing me, do we have any issues at the moment?

1. Gmail doesn't have a block feature that blocks messages entirely, it still comes through but to another folder, so I couldn't, trust me if it did I would've
2. When ignoring you instead, there'd be times you'd send up to 10 messages after, or quote me on nairaland instead, or sub me for no reason (like you're currently doing now) so I'd message you to ask what the issue was

You also have a tendency to have 'anger' outbursts and then apologise afterwards, if I've ever contacted you despite telling you 'bye', it was to figure out what the issue was to avoid a possible unwarranted dramatic outburst being brought to nairaland.

I definitely meant it, you're just very persistent. If didn't 'mean' it I could be talking to you offline right now lol since you were practically begging not long ago, you just don't leave people alone lol or are you not aware of your habit of following people and not leaving them alone when they tell you to?

Why the sub though? Like, what's the issue?

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Ps4 Console / PlayStation 5 {VS} Xbox Two (codename Scarlett). Let The Games Continue! / Pub G Land - Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.