Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online (1841 Views)

Legit Ways To Earn At Least $300/month Just Selling Photos Online / Correct Facts About Why P&G Is Shutting Down Its $300 Million Agbara Plant / Make At Least $300 Monthly With Google Adsense Using MNS - Get In Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by borgu2: 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is unfornate that at the level of information available to every one, some have not made a single dime online. It is in that respect that I want to publish some of the way through which you will start earning money online even from today. I will just give some of them mention here. I may go into detail with some but the rule is do not be jack of all trades.

Concentrate on only 3 or 2 and be good with them. I assure you that with little time usually in less than 2 weeks you will be making up to $50 every day.

Some of these nitche include:

1. Blogging ( this is almost saturated but you can still make some money from it)
2. Learn a skill and trade it on Fiverr.com
3. if you like writing, you can make plenty of money on line. Writers are wanted every single day.
4. Can you type? If yes, you can apply for transciption jobs. ( this alone can give you full time job online)
5. Affiliate Marketing ( it is a huge a market and it is still profitable till tomorrow.
6. CPA ( Cost Per Action) this is close to affliate marketing but you can make money faster and bigger here.
7. Do you know that every funny GIF, article or good video is money. You dont need to own them or write anything. That funny GIF on your phone that you shared in whatapp without pay can give you up to $5 when you share it?
8. have you heard about Humanatic where you simply audit phone callls and make money.
9. I don''t Want to mention the programs forbiden by nairaland number 16 but some still make huge money from them.
10. Do you know there are some forums like nairaland where you are being payed when your post is read by others.
11. Make Money With Resale Rights Products

The list abound. Just make proper research on any of these and just pick one or 2 and apply effort you will see result soon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by borgu2: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2018
Some make money from some of these but I will not promote it here. make your own research. Dont be lazy or wait to be spoon feed.

I would offer some assistance to help you get started if you like. But i would like to know your level of determination. If you want to work as a typist, try out crowdsurfworks.com. They are transcription site. They have more than 20,000 transcription jobs every day. You will be required to write a test. ( I can give you the answers to those tests so that you can pass speedily and get approved.

Again if you want to start with CPA, I have a sure fire tutorial on how you can get approved on peerfly. Many guys that got the tutorial through fiverr were happy with the out come as their application was approved very fast. contact via signature if you care.

Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by borgu2: 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
11. You can make money through survey like swagbucks, viggle, inboxdollar, neoboux, etc. My guys start working. there are plenty money online.
12. It is true that most of these sites pay with paypal
13. It is also true that you can open and verify paypal in Nigeria as a Nigerian and cash money your recieve from paypal into your bank account.

[size=18pt]SOME MISCREANT WILL COME TO THIS THREAD TO DISCOURAGE THE ELECT BUT THAT IS NORMAL. REMEMBER THAT YOUR MONEY IS YOUR MONEY AND NOT THAT OF ANYONE ELSE.[/size]
Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by borgu2: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
Always remember to make your research and verify all these. I will be coming around from time to time to comment and guide on this further, but google is always your friend.
Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by chiosky000(m): 6:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
have tried swag bucks buh it seems it can't be used in Nigeria
Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by Gamelord007: 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com it pays affiliates a 60 percent commission
Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by solomonjesus: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2018
borgu2:
Some make money from some of these but I will not promote it here. make your own research. Dont be lazy or wait to be spoon feed.

I would offer some assistance to help you get started if you like. But i would like to know your level of determination. If you want to work as a typist, try out crowdsurfworks.com. They are transcription site. They have more than 20,000 transcription jobs every day. You will be required to write a test. ( I can give you the answers to those tests so that you can pass speedily and get approved.

Again if you want to start with CPA, I have a sure fire tutorial on how you can get approved on peerfly. Many guys that got the tutorial through fiverr were happy with the out come as their application was approved very fast. contact via signature if you care.

what the procedure ?
Re: What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online by Greatihex(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2020
borgu2:
It is unfornate that at the level of information available to every one, some have not made a single dime online. It is in that respect that I want to publish some of the way through which you will start earning money online even from today. I will just give some of them mention here. I may go into detail with some but the rule is do not be jack of all trades.

Concentrate on only 3 or 2 and be good with them. I assure you that with little time usually in less than 2 weeks you will be making up to $50 every day.

Some of these nitche include:

1. Blogging ( this is almost saturated but you can still make some money from it)
2. Learn a skill and trade it on Fiverr.com
3. if you like writing, you can make plenty of money on line. Writers are wanted every single day.
4. Can you type? If yes, you can apply for transciption jobs. ( this alone can give you full time job online)
5. Affiliate Marketing ( it is a huge a market and it is still profitable till tomorrow.
6. CPA ( Cost Per Action) this is close to affliate marketing but you can make money faster and bigger here.
7. Do you know that every funny GIF, article or good video is money. You dont need to own them or write anything. That funny GIF on your phone that you shared in whatapp without pay can give you up to $5 when you share it?
8. have you heard about Humanatic where you simply audit phone callls and make money.
9. I don''t Want to mention the programs forbiden by nairaland number 16 but some still make huge money from them.
10. Do you know there are some forums like nairaland where you are being payed when your post is read by others.
11. Make Money With Resale Rights Products

The list abound. Just make proper research on any of these and just pick one or 2 and apply effort you will see result soon.
do you know about humanatics?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Owerri Taxify/bolt(e-hailing)partner Share Your Experience And Let's Meet Here / How To Make Money On TIKTOK 2022 (sound.me And Going Live On Tiktok) / 50 Profitable Online Business Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.