Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection (3669 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / BBNaija: Pasuma Reacts To Cee-C's Fight With Tobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
There's been lots of drama already between Big Brother Naija housemates Tobi and Cee-C today, and the latest is because he did not bring her food on time.

In the conversation Tobi was having with Cee-C, we gathered that Cee-C got angry with him because she thought he was goofing around with other housemates instead of bringing her food. Well just like the Tobi we know already, he still begged.

Here's the video below;

Recall that earlier today, we reported that Tobi and Cee-C were involved in a kiss drama. Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi was captured on camera, begging Cee-C for a kiss which she didn’t agree to. He followed her round the house, begging for it; but Cee-C asked him what he has done to deserve a kiss from her.

After Cee-C left him following her refusal to give him a kiss, Tobi struggled to hide an erection he had. Here's the video that captured the moment below;

http://lailasnews.com/bbnaija-cee-c-angry-tobi-not-bring-food-time-begs/

Lalasticlala

Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Blakjewelry(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2018
Did they laced their food with sex hormones, why them just dey carry erection about

1 Like

Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by MJBOLT: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2018
this girl na the mumu button of that idiot tobi angry infact this edition of BBN/BBA is the most boring angry

2 Likes

Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Flexherbal(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
This guy self !
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by BiafranBushBoy: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2018
It is all a game now!!!

Exposed . idiots!!
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Bushesbae(f): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
It is all a game now!!!

Exposed . idiots!!

Sweetim kiss
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by BiafranBushBoy: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bushesbae:
Sweetim kiss

Lol. U don show.

How u
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Bushesbae(f): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. U don show.

How u
I'm fine, its been a while
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by BiafranBushBoy: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bushesbae:

U sure? Lol

I don't think so. Lips sealed...
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by OneCorner: 12:04am On Feb 12, 2018
Bushesbae:
BiafranBushBoy:

U sure? Lol

I don't think so. Lips sealed...
Didinrin meji cool

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by NaoSlay: 12:10am On Feb 12, 2018

The script writer for this year BBN is Wack, I swaer.

Am a better script writer than that.

See the recent royal rumble script I wrote for WWE, the show was epic.

Who knows where they apply for bbn scriptwriter

Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Partnerbiz(f): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2018
i will never watch this..
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by brainpower(m): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2018
This guy go don get one fine babe wey him don curve tire for this life o.

Now see how one chap is just bossing him around.
Matters of the heart. I still believe that any day she gives it up, that's the day the charm leaves him.
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Biggty(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2018
This Tobi guy na confirm ode or maybe he is just playing to the script
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 12, 2018
NaoSlay:

The script writer for this year BBN is Wack, I swaer.

Am a better script writer than that.

See the recent royal rumble script I wrote for WWE, the show was epic.

Who knows where they apply for bbn scriptwriter

Www.bbnaija.com thank me later
Re: Cee-c Angry With Tobi For Not Bringing Her Food On Time, He Begs, Hides Erection by juwonloo(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2018
the thing there is most of them can't go 2weeks without having sex,. body no be fire wood

(1) (Reply)

Lady Forces Herself To Kiss Comedian, Lasisi Elenu (photo) / Check Out Simi New Outfit That Got People Talking / In Spirit !!! Man Spend 10.7 Million Naira At Aura Lounge, Lagos - See Receipt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.