Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real (2415 Views)

Anita Joseph Kneels For Her Husband To Prove That She Doesn't Control Him (Pix) / Bobrisky Shares Throwback Photos With Inspiring Words / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real by Davepercie(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2018
Bobrisky took to his IG page to share butt naked photos after social media users accused him of wearing butt pads. He shared the photo and wrote; "Those of u saying my ass is not big that is butt pad. Can u see how fresh and curve it look.
That ass need big something make I sell small market Biko"
See full photo below

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real by mcemmy0z: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2018
Original mad sheman
Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real by hidhrhis(m): 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2018
whatz their to be proud of
no matter the size of DAT ur yansh u will still release smelly waste product at least 6 times a week
so whatz their to celebrate and no matter how u try to expand ur bum bum u won't expand ur butt hole but only the fat surrounding it
mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Shares Nude Photo To Prove That His Recently Big Butt Is Real by DivinelyBlessed: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2018
This guy is just off.

I greet you my friends

@febliciousJoel @justine94 @BAUC, @henryvic3325, @tobieeniafe, @Lexpaulz, @MhiztaRange

(1) (Reply)

Reactions Between Khloe And Obafemi Martins’ Wife On Instagram (photos) / Female Corper Buys Keke With Alawee Savings, Strikes A Pose With It. / See Photo Of Nengi Looking Like Bobrisky That Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.