Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,682 members, 7,837,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria (7852 Views)

BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Meet Jude Igwemezie, Biography, Won A $500 Million Contract In Iraq / Shoprite Shareholders Approve Ex-CEO’s $135 Million Share Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by Samcoflex75(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2018
GMBuhari:
Nobody should buy their shares

I read NCC might not renew their operating licence and that by June 2017 their current license will expire

Don't say they didn't tell you o

its multichoice and not mtn, and its 2019 not 2017
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by DriveByKiller: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Benekruku:

What do you profit from peddling lies? Do you get paid for it?

Hello! You cant take away MTN from Nigeria. Its impossible! Wake up to that reality.

And if you must know, It has the largest subscriber base and coverage.

The strongest we presently have in Nigeria....... If Nigeria must move ahead to compete with the world in mobile network technology, "ONLY" MTN can get us there! #FACT

Mtn was the last to introduce per second billing in Nigeria.

They were not the first that introduced EDGE and 3G. Neither where they the first to introduce 4G.

Airtel also have more coverage than Mtn.
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 8:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Samcoflex75:

its multichoice and not mtn, and its 2019 not 2017

You are absolutely right, I was sleepy
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2018
debolayinka:

Do you renew your stupidity everyday? Just be talking trash like the Mumu in your moniker.

You didn't have to insult me

I was sleepy
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Benekruku:

What do you profit from peddling lies? Do you get paid for it?

Hello! You cant take away MTN from Nigeria. Its impossible! Wake up to that reality.

And if you must know, It has the largest subscriber base and coverage.

The strongest we presently have in Nigeria....... If Nigeria must move ahead to compete with the world in mobile network technology, "ONLY" MTN can get us there! #FACT

If you are reasonable enough to write these things you should be reasonable enough to understand I know what I was talking about, I just was tired and sleepy while writing the comment, it was supposed to be multichoice not mtn and its 2019 not 2017
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by GMBuhari: 8:56am On Feb 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

June 2017...

Are you usually this dumb?

If you had any sense, you'd know current and 2017 clearly shows its a typo I meant 2019 idiat
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by Benekruku(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2018
DriveByKiller:
Mtn was the last to introduce per second billing in Nigeria.

They were not the first that introduced EDGE and 3G. Neither where they the first to introduce 4G.

Airtel also have more coverage than Mtn.

grin grin grin I rest my case!
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by debolayinka(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2018
GMBuhari:

You didn't have to insult me

I was sleepy
Sorry, are you fully awake now?
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by Codes151(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2018
Nigerian leaders are dafts

Imagine! Mtn use them as u like
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by nex(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2018
So Starcomms sold $796 million shares in Nigeria and still folded up? DIARISGOD!

I'm quite indifferent about companies going on the NSE. How much did OandO share holders make from its boom? Now that it has gone bust, they bear the loss.

It worries me that whenever companies go on the NSE, you don't even see the impact of the money they raised in the business itself. Dokpesi boldly announced that the money made from selling shares of DAAR Communications was to settle and compensate himself. Meanwhile, when he was selling the shares, that's not what he told shareholders in the brochure, yet SEC does nothing!

I wish MTN well. I'm glad they didn't shut down. I wonder why Etisalat didn't take this route. I just hope MTN doesn't get cooplacent after selling shares to Nigerians. Also, would $1 billion not have been better off?
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by tempest01(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2018
GMBuhari:
Nobody should buy their shares

I read NCC might not renew their operating licence and that by June 2017 their current license will expire

Don't say they didn't tell you o

Obviously this comment was made at a time when I was very tired and sleepy

The information I meant to pass wasn't for MTN it was for multichoice and their licence renewal comes up in 2019 not 2017 I mean sensible people can connect the dots themselves and correct as necessary, as for the idiots insulting me for this mistake I hope you got your pound of flesh

I'm coming for you

are you mixing Mtn with Multichoice?
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by Awoofawo(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin MTN wan turn Omole by force..... how we go com send dem back go dem village for South Africa...... hahahahahaha!
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by godofuck231: 10:49am On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

Another senseless comment from you again ..june 2017 indeed ...All you Buhari sadist praying for MTN to fall you are the ones that will fall to your disgrace instead .

Your brain get akamu inside, if you remember how south Africa sabotaged Jonathan arms deal and how they seized the money u will remember dstv and mtn were on the hook, to clamp on nigeria they are selling stocks, it's not rocket science so how the thing take knock your brain cells
Re: MTN Plans $500 Million Share Sale In Nigeria by Origin(f): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
When he de sweet Dem no call you come chop .

Na now wey......

My hand no dey o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laundry Soap Business And Manufacturing In Nigeria / URGENT: Guidelines And Capital Needed To Start A POS Business / Winthrills: Is It Scam Or Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.