Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,482 members, 7,958,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

Important Things A Man Should NEVER Do - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Important Things A Man Should NEVER Do (499 Views)

Important Things You Should Know About The Igbo Traditional Wedding / Before You Marry A Fulani Lady: 3 Important Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Things A Man Should NEVER Do by courageoseghale: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
1. Never Get into Senseless Fights

I was at a grocery store one day with one of my gym lads, just finished from the gym actually. I encountered this guy on a narrow path down the store aisle. He was right at the entrance of the aisle, while i was just in the middle. I was carrying two baskets which has occupied the space already. Long story short, i got to where he was and demanded to pass through but he was so reluctant. Well i did made my way past him but he then said something so disrespectful.

At that moment, i could tell him off, get super bitter, which may have escalated into something much bigger. I could have thought to myself, "I've got my boy with me, we could just beat him up right now." No, I didn't. I only looked back at him, apologised for causing such convenience to him. Left the scene, without any trouble. That made me feel good afterwards because i didn't end up in a mess.

So guys, senseless or uncalled for fights are not just cool. If you can be strong and hold back on your part, just do it. Even if it's not your fault or even if you think you will win the fight anyway, just be strong and ignore it all. Fighting doesn't make you an ALPHA MALE, No!

2. Never Have a Dirty Car

Your car ought to be a reflection of who you are. Having a dirty car is not cool. I've seen some guys say "OH!, having a dusty car is fressssh! Trust me mate, it is so cool and it makes you look more manly." Hell no buddy! That is just disgusting.

If it's all dirty on the outside, and on the inside, all we can see is spilled coffee, coffee cups, water bottle, old food that sinks up your car... trust me, nobody will want to ride with you. But when you have a clean, fresh car, besides it makes you happy for being in a nice clean environment, everyone who gets into your car after that will say, wow, that is really a clean car. And guess what? It doesn't end there. These people will spread the news on how clean and fresh your car is. Also, this will make you seem "Manly."

You don't have to wash or have your car valeted very week. No, all you just have to do is maintain. You may decide to get the car clean every other weeks, but from when you clean it to when you get it cleaned again, make sure you maintain its neatness.

3. Never be Gross in Public

You know, I've seen some guys doing some gross things in public. Things like burping, picking noses, scratching their Bollocks or even putting their hands in their pants; all these in front of other people, and then, they laugh about it as if its okay because they are guys. Hmm, that's just a DON'T.

Girls are never going to be okay with you being...

CONTINUE READING BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

http://www.menfashionvogue.com/2018/02/important-things-man-should-never-do.html

(1) (Reply)

Golden Goose The Ground / 2000-year-old Stone Coffin Discovered In Egypt Finally Opened (graphic Photos) / America’s Secret Files' The Untold Biafran Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.