Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

5 Questions Every Young Christian Must Ask Themselves - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Questions Every Young Christian Must Ask Themselves (323 Views)

Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / Seven Things A Christian Must Never Do Because Of Money / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Questions Every Young Christian Must Ask Themselves by niyithelifebeam(m): 3:47am On Feb 12, 2018
There’s nothing quite like the excitement of a young Christian who loves the Lord and is on fire to live a life committed to God. But there are a few cautions that young believers should be aware of—things that may be difficult to decipher as the world pulls on their affections.

By being willing to face some tough questions and dig deeper into the Bible for answers, young Christians can be better equipped for the journey ahead.

My prayer is that every young believer will take their faith in Christ very seriously and be willing to ask themselves some hard questions. Here are 10 questions every young Christian must ask themselves.

1. Does God really have a purpose for my life?
Self-dependence and self-discovery are ideas that have risen in the ranks of popularity, to the point of overshadowing God’s divine purpose for each of our lives. But no amount of self-discovery compares with discovering the good, pleasing, and perfect will of the Father. (Hebrews 13:20-21)

Ask yourself: What is God’s purpose for my life? What are my strengths? What gives me motivation to serve God and others?

By making a list of your God-given strengths, you will quickly be able to see that God does indeed have a purpose for your life. And He can’t wait for you to step into that specific role—for His glory and for the edification of the body.

2. Can I pinpoint a time that I actually committed my life to Christ?
“I’ve always been a Christian,” or “My grandma was a Christian, so I must be too,” are statements made more often than you think. Young believers must be honest with themselves and be sure they have made a personal decision to receive Christ as their Savior. (John 1:12)

Ask yourself: Have I personally decided to follow Jesus? Have I accepted Him as the Lord of my life?

Follow through by meeting with a trusted pastor for guidance. Perhaps you will discover that you’ve been depending on someone else’s faith all along. Or, you may sense a tug from the Holy Spirit to recommit your life to God.

Continue Reading Here>>>https://thelifebeam./2018/02/12/5-questions-every-young-christian-must-ask-themselves/

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Alfred Williams:placing Money On Church’s Altar Is Satanic Worship / Does Name Matter In Christianity / It Is Not A Sin To Think About Sex – Relationship Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.