Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream For Men & Women, All Hair Types, 4 Fl. Oz - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream For Men & Women, All Hair Types, 4 Fl. Oz (551 Views)

Book Of The Day: 4 Blood Types, 4 Diets, Eat Right For Your Type by Dr Adamo / Dove Body Wash Pump, Deep Moisture, 34 Fl Oz (pack Of 1) / Right Guard Total Defense 5 - 5 In 1 Deodorizing Hair And Body Wash, 13.5 Fl Oz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream For Men & Women, All Hair Types, 4 Fl. Oz by Micostarmall: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2018
About the product

STOPS hair loss by blocking DHT. Supports healthy hair growth. ONLY NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS.
Contains NO SULPHATES, NO PARABENS, NO TOXINS, NO Harsh Chemicals and NO harmful side effects. NO DRUGS or hormones like Minoxidil or Rogaine. STOP putting harmful chemicals in your body!
Helps Restore Healthy scalp and treat dandruff, eczema, psoriasis and dry hair and scalp.RX 4 Hair Loss Shampoo, RX 4 Conditioner and RX 4 Restoration Scalp Cream work together as a
*****5 STAR REVIEW So far I've found that every product I've purchased from this hair loss line is very effective. This restoration scalp cream is one of my favorites. It is very easy to apply and really gets the job done. It has organic ingredients and lots of nutrients for real hair growth . I've really gotten rid of my embarrassing hair loss with this product and couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a product that really works and is easy to apply this is right for you!--JOEY
*****5 STAR REVIEW A very noticeable difference in about two weeks. Not only was I amazed at the results, but my beautician was quite shocked, so much so, that she is going to buy some for herself. Where I once had to pull longer hair to cover my exposed scalp, it is no longer necessary. Best investment that I've made in a long time. Great Product!--NIKKI COOPER

PRICE : $15.77

Order Goods directly from Abroad through www.micostarmall.com at discounted rates & receive them at your door step in Nigeria.
You can also pay for tuition to US schools, certification boards, and other US bill payments through MicostarMall.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/micostar_s
Instagram : https://instagram.com/micostar
Blog : micostarmall..com

Re: Rx 4 Hair Loss Restoration Scalp Cream For Men & Women, All Hair Types, 4 Fl. Oz by DocAdray(f): 10:47pm On Apr 30, 2018
Micostarmall:
About the product

STOPS hair loss by blocking DHT. Supports healthy hair growth. ONLY NATURAL AND ORGANIC INGREDIENTS.
Contains NO SULPHATES, NO PARABENS, NO TOXINS, NO Harsh Chemicals and NO harmful side effects. NO DRUGS or hormones like Minoxidil or Rogaine. STOP putting harmful chemicals in your body!
Helps Restore Healthy scalp and treat dandruff, eczema, psoriasis and dry hair and scalp.RX 4 Hair Loss Shampoo, RX 4 Conditioner and RX 4 Restoration Scalp Cream work together as a
*****5 STAR REVIEW So far I've found that every product I've purchased from this hair loss line is very effective. This restoration scalp cream is one of my favorites. It is very easy to apply and really gets the job done. It has organic ingredients and lots of nutrients for real hair growth . I've really gotten rid of my embarrassing hair loss with this product and couldn't be happier. If you're looking for a product that really works and is easy to apply this is right for you!--JOEY
*****5 STAR REVIEW A very noticeable difference in about two weeks. Not only was I amazed at the results, but my beautician was quite shocked, so much so, that she is going to buy some for herself. Where I once had to pull longer hair to cover my exposed scalp, it is no longer necessary. Best investment that I've made in a long time. Great Product!--NIKKI COOPER

PRICE : $15.77

Order Goods directly from Abroad through www.micostarmall.com at discounted rates & receive them at your door step in Nigeria.
You can also pay for tuition to US schools, certification boards, and other US bill payments through MicostarMall.com
Twitter : https://twitter.com/micostar_s
Instagram : https://instagram.com/micostar
Blog : micostarmall..com

How do I get this product? I stay in Zaria, Kaduna state.

(1) (Reply)

The Marijuana Lie / This Soldier Case Needs Attention. Viewers Discretion Advice / Benefits Of Quitting Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.