Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) (13639 Views)

Download Mp3: Flora My Flawa - Davido / DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido – Flora My Flawa / Dowload Video And Music: Davido – Flora My Flawa - Mp4 & Mp3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Boring and dry song... Why is he forcing himself to sing with a frog voice
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2018
That his pot belle 30 years later...... Simply classic.... I hope the 30 Billion would still be available in 30 years?
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by BuhariKingdom(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2018
Boring
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by intruxive(m): 11:25am On Feb 12, 2018
Nice one davido, bring the icons back smiley
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by ReddingtonLeke: 11:29am On Feb 12, 2018
This one na Valentine jam ooo!....OBO dan drop another hit again! Thirty! Thirty!! Billion tinx
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by crafteck(m): 12:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
He keeps breaking his own records... Im speechless... Another classic
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by clogogo(m): 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Rubbish to you but he is making his money.

How many sensible songs have u released that's fetching you money?

Dont be quick to criticize what you can't do 1/4th of.

you should understand that no matter how good a person is when his sing nonsense, you let him know that he has disappointed his listeners..
I enjoy his previous song sha but not this one .
Even the Video just scatter every thing self, Just imagine you call someone on phone after hangup, you start singing about her as* as class and her breast slip like slipper . That song is trash for the first song of the year .... An audio would have been manageable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 12:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
kenodrill:

please go get a life! D rate at which folks like u get pained each time any1 tries to criticize celebrities baffles me.

I think you have a problem reading? She clearly asked him if he can do better instead of criticizing.. It's you that need to get your life in order...
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by taikonet005(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Let him breeze
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fantastic video for a very very good song .
Another hit song from David.
Surprisingly his frogvoice is what actually makes this song classical,the producer did a very good job

1 Like

Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by zemx17(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
kenodrill:

Y're u so pained at someone's opinion? Na ur type dey go prayers just for davido to dig ur punnany...

1 Like

Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by jobbers: 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
hmmm
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
clogogo:

you should understand that no matter how good a person is when his sing nonsense, you let him know that he has disappointed his listeners..
I enjoy his previous song sha but not this one .
Even the Video just scatter every thing self, Just imagine you call someone on phone after hangup, you start singing about her as* as class and her breast slip like slipper . That song is trash for the first song of the year .... An audio would have been manageable.

Yea ure right. You expressed your total displeasure without doing a destructive criticism.
Which is exactly what I was driving at before some kiddo came to spew nonsense they can't say to me one on one, just because of the free mb network dashed them on 100 recharge card.
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by Yewandequeen(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
cotzywitzy:

I think you have a problem reading? She clearly asked him if he can do better instead of criticizing.. It's you that need to get your life in order...
Thank you...let me invite you over for dinner grin
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by austynbch(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
If nothing last forever, me and you go be nothing forever..... Dis lyrics don dey make sense
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by shadrach77: 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
I really like Davido but truth be said, this song is below par though it's accompanied by a flawless video tongue embarassed
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by CaptainFM1: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Too much Nollyhood acting has overshadowed the music itself.
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by gabrieljackson(m): 6:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tbh i am starting to understand why foriegn artist don't feature davido on their song t
he doesn't spend time in the studio to work didn't agree he was buying his songs but now its clear to see(he even bought this new one ehm flora my flawa) don't get me wrong i love the guy but he needs yo step out of this comfort zone (i know he tried and failed two years ago, but that shouldn't stop him from giving it a go again) see wizkid left his area went outside tried to break the foreign market even pushed to point he lost some fan base back home he came back didn't take him 6 months he bossed it home base. All wiz did outside we were happy for him even high ranked people had to congratulate him. He tried to put nigeria and africa on the map in his own little way just him. Imagine if he had support maybe from davido, sarkordie, cassper, black kofi, olamide, etc theycan follow this path africa will be recognized cos black americans and even the whites will want to work here like montana and swa lee did with unforgetable,(imagine them givine african awards backstage) i say davido has what it takes but he is not pushing himself. He can do better than this see wiz has been booked for more than three shows in europe and usa thats amazing not hosting the show he'll be paid to perform for and hour or so. Don't hate on him thats the reward of his hardwork. Davido can be like dat (according to his song lol)#loveOBO #moregrace.
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by dljbd1(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Personally, I think the song makes sense...coupled with the drama humor. Though it was obvious that acting aren't Davido's strength at all. grin
Also, was it just me...I felt Davido was really straining his voice there... undecided
In all sha...it was entertaining.
Anyways...another nice jamz from OBO wink
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by kenodrill: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
cotzywitzy:

Keep flaunting ur stupidity ostentatiously mr man.
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by cotzywitzy(m): 1:41am On Feb 15, 2018
kenodrill:

Keep flaunting ur stupidity ostentatiously mr man.

Imagine how good you r with grammar... Stop wasting your grammatical skill on here and take it to Harvard.... tongue
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by Dclique(m): 6:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Cool video. OBO on point.
Re: Davido – "Flora My Flawa" (Video) by dizon: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2018
OBO forever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch New Video: Olamide – Konkobility / Basketmouth "Dia Fada" Ft Sound Sultan & Item 7 (Video) / Wizkid ft Skales In ' Baddest Boy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.