Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (1223 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by bidemz(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2018
At times we do some crazy stuffs knowingly or unknowingly which later you realized how dumb you were to have done that particular thing at that moment,your reaction could had been 'did i just do that' 'i can't believe i was so stupid'......... ,in some cases it could have been under the influence of alcohol
Share with us that craziest one you can never forget in a hurry

Here's mine....
Just last week,i went out clubbing with pals over the weekend, was so high on bottles......on my way home, i met a cute chick,in my 'highness' state i approached her and told her straight up 'give me your number',she was like 'are you crazy' ,i asked her for the second time she didn't respond,the next thing i remembered doing was i gave her a dirty slap......come see film that night.....she tore my cloth to pieces that night.....it took the intervention of the securities in the club that night everything calmed down....i still can't say what came over me that night

Share yours
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by biacan(f): 9:57am On Feb 12, 2018
When I was in school and my mum thought I'll be going to my aunts house over the weekend... but I follow a friend to a birthday party in Ghana and I was so scared what if something bad happens to me embarassed
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Bilabong(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2018
My wrist watch fell off my hand and the screen came out but without breaking so I took it to this man by the road to help put gum or what ever. This guy told me #200... What I was expecting was #100 at must, I shouted at him even myself was afraid what he really said wrong...
I chance errrh. Even the guy confuse, my friend that was on call confuse, me confuse.
I left without fixing it.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by bidemz(m): 11:04am On Feb 12, 2018
biacan:
When I was in school and my mum thought I'll be going to my aunts house over the weekend... but I follow a friend to a birthday party in Ghana and I was so scared what if something bad happens to me embarassed
You mean from Nigeria to ghana??
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by bidemz(m): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2018
Bilabong:
My wrist watch fell off my hand and the screen came out but without breaking so I took it to this man by the road to help put gum or what ever. This guy told me #200... What I was expecting was #100 at must, I shouted at him even myself was afraid what he really said wrong...
I chance errrh. Even the guy confuse, my friend that was on call confuse, me confuse.
I left without fixing it.
grin grin ......I'm even confused here
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by biacan(f): 11:06am On Feb 12, 2018
bidemz:

You mean from Nigeria to ghana??
Yes oo that's was the risky journey I've ever embark on I was so scared shocked

(1) (Reply)

Lagos To Begin Oregun, Opebi Link Bridge Under Road Rehabilitation / Deleting Posts From Threads / Http://kaytechworld.com/minister-of-education-mallam-adamu-adamu-launches-new-hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.