Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (20141 Views)

What's Your Experience With The Worst Friend You've Ever Had? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year / What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by arcike(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2018
went out 2 just chill o, ended up drunk and leaving d hotel wit public transport only 4 my mum 2 wake me up from slip enquiring where d car I went out wit was....

dat was wen I knew d power of drink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.
grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by OboOlora(f): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You're married?
Yes, with two boys

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Cadec007(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
darkenkach:
I invaded my girlfriend phone and was chatting with everybody on her list.
WTF!! bros u no try oo
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by IME1: 2:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fought

And I am ashamed of it cry
I guess everyone has fought at one point in life but it's not recommended
Some fights look unavoidable especially in self defence, but truly
It's just temptation.
I pray not to ever fight or have cause to fight again in Jesus name, amen.

PS: no dey watch wrestling e dey ginger person fight angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Xtopher123(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Being a Nigerian.. That's a crazy joke played on by God and my Parents.. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
Went for treatment for backache in the clinic facility within the workplace. The medical officer there placed me on some injections. 2nd day, she called to remind that time is due for the 2nd shot.

Getting there, she was lying on the examination bed feigning sickness. I switched roles and mimicked a doctor. She grabbed me and gave me an electrifying kiss that sent unholy jitters down my spine . Gradually, we voraciously devoured ourselves and climaxed together, in a pulsating battle staged in the theatre of desire grin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Francolad(m): 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
It was some 3 years back. I was stoned with my two friends. We then decided to take a walk that night. A dude and his gf were walking right in front of us. All of a sudden, the lady's ass got my attention, in split secs I had to feel the ass. The lady and her boyf turned around looking shocked but all they saw was some stoned-ass motherfuvkers face. They crossed and started running. All we could do was laugh. Not long after, I quit drugs and went on rehab. Sh.t I pray not to do again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kay29000(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
If I told you, you would say I was lying.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Xmen149(m): 3:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
doing two sisters

the first was my ex,always pressuring me to be places i dnt want to be so the younger sis kept making appearances.

she walked in on wraper after bath when i was in their house waiting for my ex to come back from somewhere one tin led to another and another.

crazy how girls will want to go down on guys that are with der sis or best friend embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
I visited a friend i was offered peppered stewed beans, the next day i was having running stomach when i went to the toilet "blood of god" it was a disease infected toilet mere looking at it so i quickly poo inside one nylon, tide it and kept it inside my bag, since nowhere to dispose it. Later it began to smell, i quickly carried my bag told them i going out and threw it away. When i returned i discovered my friend went through my bag looking for powder. I shudder imagining what would have happened if i not throw it away before then. Since then i leant to be careful of wat i eat outside.

13 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachi19: 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
nightingalee:
Was so drunk last night nearly had Non consensual sex with my friend's elder sister.

Sup mate undecided ... You almost RAPED your friend's elder sister innit? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Thewesterner(m): 3:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:
My husband just had an appendectomy and he was still in the hospital ward. I was rubbing his tummy, then his thigh and finally his dick. The dick got hard and as I was giving him head, the nurse came in and screamed ‘oh sh*t’. She went back and came in after we were done. The nurse is now a friend and we always joke about it.
This your moniker though
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Harmored:

Dem carry me go chicken republic..... Buy plenty chicken for me and ice cream
lmao

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Eazi1(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Back Then When 2go Was Still In Action,,,i Tried To Confuse This Paticular Gal We Shld Meet...That I Will Handle Her Well...
....I Send My "ERECTED STUFF" Directly To Her

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by kachiz(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
The year was 2013, I was on industrial training, attached to an Engineering firm in Lekki.

My lunch throughout my attachment period revolved around Gala and La-Casera, Coke or Sprite. I never dared to eat from any of the very few canteens in the site area because there was every likelihood of purging.

So this particular afternoon after our lunch break, the chief Foreman of the company kept on with stories about a certain Calabar lady that dished him his lunch. About how wonderful her cooking prowess was, he went on and on about this Calabar lady.

So because the reviews of this lady were too much, the Engineer I was working under decided that we go and check her out towards the close of work.
We left the site and trekked to the canteen at some minutes to 4 O'Clock. We checked her out and one thing led to another, plastic chairs and tables were carried out, we sat down and my superiors declared the floor open for the bottles of Beer that was now before us.
For some very uncanny reasons, for some very mysterious reasons, I went ahead to drink on an empty stomach. My breakfast that morning was tea and I skipped my usual lunch that day.

Because I was drinking on an empty belly, I got tipsy after the first bottle of Star. Then I needed to impress the people I was with, I needed to show them I could drink like a man, so I stretched out my hand and accepted the second bottle as soon as the option was made available to me.
After the first round of drinks, the foreman with us got angry at nobody and started saying stuff that he wasn't supposed to be saying on a very normal day. To be sincere, I was surprised.

How could just one bottle make him start ticking?
Who knew I was next in line to tick.

I stood up to go and urinate after I had gulped down half of the content in the second bottle and I felt what Neil Armstrong must have felt after he stepped out from his space shuttle. I was levitating.

Who took my legs?

I staggered to and returned back to my seat after doing what I had gone to do.

The Engineer smiled, I am sure he must have noticed that he was now two men short from a company of three. I refused to go another round after I finished my second bottle.

Getting drunk two hours away from home was one thing, the other part was getting home in one piece.

That's the difficult part.

The Engineer offered that I could come crash at his house if I couldn't make it home by myself.
I told him I will be fine.

How could I have agreed? There was FIFA13 at home that was waiting for my arrival. Even, my reputation was at stake.

The engineer entered a bike and off he rode towards his house. He lived not too far from the site in the Igbeafor area of Lekki.
I was now left with the chief foreman, we boarded a bike together and went towards the junction where we would board a bus.

In the midst of my drunkenness lay a fear.
The fear of crossing over the Lekki-Epe expressway.

On a daily basis, people who were in full control of their senses get knocked down on this road and here was I without my senses with someone who entered the ecstasy state before me trying to cross the road.

For a long while before this day, I had forgotten what a guardian angel meant. If guardian Angels used mobile phones, his battery would have died from my calls and text messages.

Till this day, how we walked across more than 15meters of paved asphalt and no vehicle even came as close as screeching for our sake is still a mystery to me.

This particular act of ours qualified us to get featured in an episode of "A thousand ways to die".

I parted ways with the Foreman, entered the bus that was heading straight to C.M.S park, bent down my head and slept off instantly like someone that was sedated. If the driver and the rest of the passengers had decided to change their mind and drive us to Abeokuta that night, I would have been the last person to revolt after we must have reached the destination.

If you've ever been to C.M.S Park, you'll notice that there is a portion of the wall that has "DO NOT URINATE HERE" written in almost all the languages of the world. Motherfvckers even had it engraved in Braille.

You will have to be a dead person for you to disobey this warning.

I have witnessed twice what happens to the unlucky people who decided to go that wall to urinate.
The first was a nice looking guy that was dressed on suit, he was still doing his thing when this huge Ape looking, Macho, like man dragged him away from behind. Even the Jews during WW2 were never dragged like that in their concentration camps.

It wasn't the embarrassment that was the issue, I am sure the Ape-like man must have forcefully taken away some of the other man’s prized possessions.
The second was an old man who could pass as my grandfather. After he pleaded and pleaded to the Ape-like guy that the last money on him was for his transportation home, he took his watch and still collected the money.....

The green and white bus that had me in it roared to a stop as we entered Ajah park, the time now was some minutes to 8 pm. 8 pm or even 8:30 pm at C.M.S park looked 11 am in most eastern states. I came down and crossed over to C.M.S Park.

Then it happened........

My bladder beeped...

I needed to Pee!

I needed to urinate.

My next ride was from C.M.S to Aguda Surulere through Eko bridge axis, because of the free nature of the traffic system of Lagos, a journey of less than 30mins will be clocking around 2hours. But I needed to pee and my only option was on that "wall".

I had 700naira with me. One 200naira note and one 500naira note. I separated the money. #200 for my ride home and #500 in the case the universe decided to turn the tides against me.

The kind of morale I had at this moment would have been able to make me stop bullets if someone tried shooting at me.

I walked towards the wall and stopped some inches away from where all the warning was boldly written. I unzipped my Jeans, brought out my other self and released the chains that were keeping me in bondage. Upon all the morale I claimed I had, I expected someone to come from behind and slap the two bottles of beer out of my head.

I finished urinating, zipped up and turned around. Nothing happened. So I quietly walked to the bus, paid, sat down and slept off immediately. I didn’t know when the bus got filled up or even when it drove off from the park, the vehicle passed my bus-stop and took me to the last bus-stop which was Kpako-Aguda.

Bikes charge as much 100naira from this place but who enters bike when he still has a leg?

The conductor had to shout before I woke up, I was the only left inside. He asked me if I wanted to sleep in his bus.

Immediately I stepped down, all the contents in my stomach surged up immediately towards my mouth. They wanted to be free and so I allowed them. I opened my mouth and damaged the surrounding ground with my internally generated waste. I felt better and walked gradually back home to like a ghost that was looking for someone to possess.

After what seem an d like eternity, I found the house. Opened the gate, climbed upstairs and fell down on the bed.

No one knew what transpired and why I didn't bother to ask for night food that day.

It was after some days that I narrated to them my story.

...The End.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:
it was 2013,i just gained admission,I laminated my timetable
grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by PotatoSalad(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
This happened last October in Enugu.
I took a bus home from the market after Enugu airport. Bus was going to Old Park and I was supposed to stop at new haven junction.
Sat at the back of the bus, the sweet breeze blew me twice and i dozed off. Haven't slept for three days +.
Bus passed new haven junction, to abakpa junction to old park. grin
Next thing, i noticed everyone leaving the bus. I was like shocked
It was around 8pm then. Tried to enter a drop back to my house but the money was much, so I entered another bus going back to Emene. Few mins in, I slept off again. Bus passed new haven junction again!!
When we got to Emene, I was disorganized grin
Sat there in the bus looking like a puppy that lost it's mother. Damn, paid the bus driver and left. Called my friend I visited that evening and told her I was coming. It was around 9pm. Got to her place, she opened door, i was speaking Spanish and Arabic. Went to her bed straight and slept off. Woke up around 12 the next day, it was a Saturday. She was shocked though. I later fell sick sha cos of that. Hahahahaha

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Tobycharles: 5:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
gypsey:
I drank monkey Urine!.
N u still dey alive?
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by samwise99(m): 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
kachiz:
The year was 2013, I was on industrial training, attached to an Engineering firm in Lekki.

My lunch throughout my attachment period revolved around Gala and La-Casera, Coke or Sprite. I never dared to eat from any of the very few canteens in the site area because there was every likelihood of purging.

So this particular afternoon after our lunch break, the chief Foreman of the company kept on with stories about a certain Calabar lady that dished him his lunch. About how wonderful her cooking prowess was, he went on and on about this Calabar lady.

So because the reviews of this lady were too much, the Engineer I was working under decided that we go and check her out towards the close of work.
We left the site and trekked to the canteen at some minutes to 4 O'Clock. We checked her out and one thing led to another, plastic chairs and tables were carried out, we sat down and my superiors declared the floor open for the bottles of Beer that was now before us.
For some very uncanny reasons, for some very mysterious reasons, I went ahead to drink on an empty stomach. My breakfast that morning was tea and I skipped my usual lunch that day.

Because I was drinking on an empty belly, I got tipsy after the first bottle of Star. Then I needed to impress the people I was with, I needed to show them I could drink like a man, so I stretched out my hand and accepted the second bottle as soon as the option was made available to me.
After the first round of drinks, the foreman with us got angry at nobody and started saying stuff that he wasn't supposed to be saying on a very normal day. To be sincere, I was surprised.

I stood up to go and urinate after I had gulped down half of the content in the second bottle and I felt what Neil Armstrong must have felt after he stepped out from his space shuttle. I was levitating.

Who took my legs?

The Engineer smiled, I am sure he must have noticed that he was now two men short from a company of three. I refused to go another round after I finished my second bottle.

Getting drunk two hours away from home was one thing, the other part was getting home in one piece.

The Engineer offered that I could come crash at his house if I couldn't make it home by myself.

How could I have agreed? There was FIFA13 at home that was waiting for my arrival. Even, my reputation was at stake.

The engineer entered a bike and off he rode towards his house. He lived not too far from the site in the Igbeafor area of Lekki.
I was now left with the chief foreman, we boarded a bike together and went towards the junction where we would board a bus.

On a daily basis, people who were in full control of their senses get knocked down on this road and here was I without my senses with someone who entered the ecstasy state before me trying to cross the road.

For a long while before this day, I had forgotten what a guardian angel meant. If guardian Angels used mobile phones, his battery would have died from my calls and text messages.

Till this day, how we walked across more than 15meters of paved asphalt and no vehicle even came as close as screeching for our sake is still a mystery to me.

This particular act of ours qualified us to get featured in an episode of "A thousand ways to die".

I parted ways with the Foreman, entered the bus that was heading straight to C.M.S park, bent down my head and slept off instantly like someone that was sedated. If the driver and the rest of the passengers had decided to change their mind and drive us to Abeokuta that night, I would have been the last person to revolt after we must have reached the destination.

If you've ever been to C.M.S Park, you'll notice that there is a portion of the wall that has "DO NOT URINATE HERE" written in almost all the languages of the world. Motherfvckers even had it engraved in Braille.

I have witnessed twice what happens to the unlucky people who decided to go that wall to urinate.
The first was a nice looking guy that was dressed on suit, he was still doing his thing when this huge Ape looking, Macho, like man dragged him away from behind. Even the Jews during WW2 were never dragged like that in their concentration camps.

It wasn't the embarrassment that was the issue, I am sure the Ape-like man must have forcefully taken away some of the other man’s prized possessions.
The second was an old man who could pass as my grandfather. After he pleaded and pleaded to the Ape-like guy that the last money on him was for his transportation home, he took his watch and still collected the money.....

The green and white bus that had me in it roared to a stop as we entered Ajah park, the time now was some minutes to 8 pm. 8 pm or even 8:30 pm at C.M.S park looked 11 am in most eastern states. I came down and crossed over to C.M.S Park.

Then it happened........

My bladder beeped...

I needed to Pee!

I needed to urinate.

My next ride was from C.M.S to Aguda Surulere through Eko bridge axis, because of the free nature of the traffic system of Lagos, a journey of less than 30mins will be clocking around 2hours. But I needed to pee and my only option was on that "wall".

I had 700naira with me. One 200naira note and one 500naira note. I separated the money. #200 for my ride home and #500 in the case the universe decided to turn the tides against me.

The kind of morale I had at this moment would have been able to make me stop bullets if someone tried shooting at me.

I walked towards the wall and stopped some inches away from where all the warning was boldly written. I unzipped my Jeans, brought out my other self and released the chains that were keeping me in bondage. Upon all the morale I claimed I had, I expected someone to come from behind and slap the two bottles of beer out of my head.

I finished urinating, zipped up and turned around. Nothing happened. So I quietly walked to the bus, paid, sat down and slept off immediately. I didn’t know when the bus got filled up or even when it drove off from the park, the vehicle passed my bus-stop and took me to the last bus-stop which was Kpako-Aguda.

Bikes charge as much 100naira from this place but who enters bike when he still has a leg?

The conductor had to shout before I woke up, I was the only left inside. He asked me if I wanted to sleep in his bus.

Immediately I stepped down, all the contents in my stomach surged up immediately towards my mouth. They wanted to be free and so I allowed them. I opened my mouth and damaged the surrounding ground with my internally generated waste. I felt better and walked gradually back home to like a ghost that was looking for someone to possess.

After what seem an d like eternity, I found the house. Opened the gate, climbed upstairs and fell down on the bed.

No one knew what transpired and why I didn't bother to ask for night food that day.

...The End.

U made me laughed out loud

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by skare: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
2016 champion s league final,between Liverpool and ac Milan.At Unn me and my guy only had mango to eat that day and we proceeded to watch the match that evening.At d guest house they said u must buy a bottle of drink before u enter their hall.And we didn't have a dine, so we went to were they pack their empty bottles, pick 2 spirit and feel it with tap water, went and presented it to bouncer and he allowed us entrance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by coolh3ad(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
kachiz:

Who took my legs?

Then it happened........

My bladder beeped...

I needed to Pee!

I needed to urinate.

...The End.

Two bottles of star did this to you?? shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tobycharles:

N u still dey alive?
I ve been wondering the same thing myself. grin
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
kay29000:
If I told you, you would say I was lying.

Tell it anyway. It could be funny still.
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Martinez19(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
OboOlora:

3 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Iamfrank(m): 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
bizzare experience
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Donpoker9(m): 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:

Lwkmd!! grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Culin:
Dropping diazapam in someone's juice because I wanted to check if she was still a virgin. Well she ended up not sleeping immediately (I still don't know why), so I just had to ask her.

How would diazepam tell you that?

1 Like

Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by crystalzoe: 8:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ll
Harmored:
The day my Okada man went to jam unknown hilux, the people inside where dressed like army and because I was on bike which I know hilux cannot catch us, I was like Waka thurndah fire you to the soldiers. So my Okada man speed off, I was on my way to pick my car at the mechanic. Not knowing even the army men where going to the mechanic. That's was how they saw me. I WAS LIKE
Re: What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? by Origin(f): 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Iyaomolere4:

This is the funniest grin

Whaaaaaaaat!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Percent Of Your Income Do You Save Monthly? / Chinese Doctors Bowing Down To A 11 Year Old Boy Who Donated His Organs / Name One Social Media Slang You Dislike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.