Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba (3205 Views)

To Let In Akoka,Tasteful 3 Bedrm Flats 4 Rent Off Afolabi-Brown St,Akoka Yaba... / A Good 3 Bedroom To Let N200k @ Ipaja / New Miniflat To Let At Akoka Yaba -lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Sdollar2(m): 11:19am On Apr 21, 2010
6 NOS 2 BEDROOM FLAT ALL ROOMS ENSUITE,WELL BUILT,NEW HOUSE,TILED,AMPLE PARKING SPACE @ AKOKA YABA @ 500K P.A

ABIODUN
BLUS.GOODOUT@GMAIL.COM
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Sdollar2(m): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2010
ABIODUN
BLUS.GOODOUT@GMAIL.COM
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2010
;d
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2010
;d
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2010
angry
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by HBTAT: 1:14pm On May 05, 2010
Dear S.dollar,

Altthough the flat "sounds" attractive, I am curious to know how you or the owner of the apartment blocks arrived at such an exaubhitant price as averagely a 2 bedroon flat in akoka goes for between 200K - 300K (speaking as someone who knows the area well and leave there).

This is total rip off as even if we are saying the value is that high because of its proximity to lag and the island. what of the issues raised and problems posed by Pako bustop (terrible trafic) and the University area.

I am sorry if it seems as if I am venting off, but the ridiculous prices which are called for rental pricies now adays call into question the BASIS FOR SUCH ESTIMATES.

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU DERIVE THE COST OF A PROPERTY?
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by HBTAT: 1:17pm On May 05, 2010
Dear S.dollar,

Altthough the flat "sounds" attractive, I am curious to know how you or the owner of the apartment blocks arrived at such an exorbitant price as averagely a 2 bedroon flat in akoka goes for between 200K - 300K (speaking as someone who knows the area well and live there).

This is total rip off as even if we are saying the value is that high because of its proximity to lag and the island. what of the issues raised and problems posed by Pako bustop (terrible trafic) and the University area.

I am sorry if it seems as if I am venting off, but the ridiculous prices which are called for rental pricies now adays call into question the BASIS FOR SUCH ESTIMATES.

Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Sdollar2(m): 1:33pm On May 05, 2010
I understand your point of view, embarassed But the less you see the more you know. grin.I have seen a 2br of 300k @ Akoka, Iwaya, sabo , Onike in a very good neighborhood and I want you to realized that most Agent don't just wake up and fix rent rate for the Landlord / Owner. grin
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by HBTAT: 2:00pm On May 05, 2010
you have avoided answering my question smiley, so if you donot how does the property owner fix the price of a property at almost twice what it is really worth?
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2010
:d
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 6:04pm On May 13, 2010
wink
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2010
still available grin
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 12:53pm On May 18, 2010
;d
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2010
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2010
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by afrobaby(f): 12:43pm On May 24, 2010
S.dollar, I wonder who u are ? someone asked u a question and u pretended not seeingit
u are still day11, so if u can make posts using day11, den , it means u are running from d question
answer the question if u are really a reliable agent
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 1:05pm On May 24, 2010
afrobaby:

S.dollar, I wonder who u are ? someone asked u a question and u pretended not seeingit
u are still day11, so if u can make posts using day11, den , it means u are running from d question
answer the question if u are really a reliable agent
I have already answered dis question angry Owner's fix the rent fees not the agent.

@ Afrobaby, do you have any issue with me
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2010
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by jfking2005(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2010
HBTAT:

Dear S.dollar,

but the ridiculous prices which are called for rental pricies now adays call into question the BASIS FOR SUCH ESTIMATES.

Dear S.dollar/Day11,

Can you please Answer that question?

i bet you, you cannot afford to part with such an amount for just 2 BR in Akoka,

can you please advise your property owner?

GREEEEEDYYYYY MENNNNN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2010
Hello Abiodun

well u answered the question saying that it is the landlord that fixes the price of the house

since ur commission is a % of the rent u gladly nod ur head and look for some one to rip off with ur sweet mouth, u convince the tenant and take his money and ur % and u disappear and u dont even try to talk to the landlord about how exorbitant his rent it.

if the tenant is facing hell down the road it is none of ur bizness.

well i have looked at ur property, it is a one sided close with the other side a CANAL. i am afraid of the canal over flowing during rainy season and the amount of mosquitoes that the canal would generate.

these factors should force the rent down, but on a good note it is a beautifully finished building and if u dont mind the canal i recommend it
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2010
I tire for you people ooo with bad mouth embarassed anyway all the flats have been taken, tongue

Case closed angry
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Gizmo(f): 9:27am On Aug 24, 2010
Hello,

@ S i require a flat to rent in Yaba. Is there someone's number you can paste for me to call at that 200 - 300k?

Thank you

Gizmo
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Day11(m): 5:47pm On Aug 24, 2010
dat ur budget can only fetch a Mini flat in that direction, I gatta be sincere wid u cheesy
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by Fortune444: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2010
Sdollar/HBTAT.
thanks for ur very useful contributions.
I am sourcing a 2 bedroom apartment at Yaba urgently and will prefer somewhere newly built/renovated and secure. Apart from this initial post, do you guys know of any affordable one now?
Please sms me price/location details on +2348037260838 - Frank so we can move on this.
thanks in waiting.
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by agbo4me: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
do you have the mini flat @ 150k pa
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by aeon(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2010
S dollar switched to Day 11 WHEN THEY ASKED HIM TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF. BARAWO!
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by pegrisreal: 8:09am On Sep 22, 2010
Guys can you assist me with a 2 bed around onike, akoka, anthony, gbagada in a decent neighbourhood for 300k. Urgent need. For personal use.

1 Like

Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by pegrisreal: 8:10am On Sep 22, 2010
Guys can you assist me with a 2 bed around onike, akoka, anthony, gbagada in a decent neighbourhood for 300k. Urgent need. For personal use.
Re: 2 Bedroom To Let In Akoka Yaba by finguy(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
bullshit, whith that i can buy a land, buy wood, nail and hammer, build something for myself. angry

(1) (Reply)

NEWLY BUILT ONE ROOM SELF CONTAINED FOR RENT AT IKOTA LAGOS / Furnishing Your Home,hotel & Office At Affordable Cost / Centurion Automatic Gate Motor With 2 Years Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.