Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing (27316 Views)

Abia Police Killed 8 IPOB Members, 2 Officers Died In CID Office Attack (Graphic / Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Villagers Chase Away Soldiers,Burn Their Vehicle After Clash In Cross River. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by tesppidd: 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
skales67:

Sk the Fulani herdsmen will burn the vehicle, hold the policemen hostage and wait for the Nigerian Army and the press to take pictures of them before leaving...you are the biggest fool ever!
and then you think the policeman can take this evidence to a court of law?

so he goes to a court and then the judge would ask him to show the evidence that a fulani herdsman carried out this attack.

and then he would show them a picture of a burning vehicle abi?

you must come from a very long generation of fools.

nigerians are intelligent people but there are some whose IQ's are just infinitesimally low!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by planetx: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
The way black people call God in everythin eh.
I skipped reading the comments and went straight to Nlanders comments only to go back and read the comments after reading what you said. And people still wonder why Africans are still stuck in the stone age, I guess God will come down to solve herdsmen and farmers conflict.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by chloride6: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
colli247:
and you call INNOCENT PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM terrorist and call fulani's herdmen ordinary criminal i greet you fool

Sarcasm , Sarcasm, take it easy, the person you insulted is on the same side..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by InvertedHammer: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Check out how many times God was mentioned in the comments.

Black people have no confidence in their abilities.

God will come down and do all the worl for them.

Take up weapons and defend yourselves.

\
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Tex42(m): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Fulani, herdsmen, bokoharam...na terrorist group all of them be.

Terrorist roaming our streets and farms freely, with FG consent .

Licensed terrorists...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by donqx: 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
oh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by amazon14: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Just close your eyes once again and Imagine the response of the Buhari govt if members of IPOB burn just a bicycle of the Nigerian police force ..Just close your eyes and Imagine please.

He simply burn all the state in Igbo land
Burn all our children both youth teenager and toddler

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by headbasher96(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
more
tongue
Mztarstrechy:
more
na four them catch no be three let me come and be going before my slippers cut o people fifty naira is working how u go hold rifle
go still catch this shit hole country ehhhh!
Mztarstrechy:
more
tongue
Mztarstrechy:
more
na four them catch no be three let me come and be going before my slippers cut o people fifty naira is working how u go hold rifle
go still catch this shit hole country ehhhh!
Mztarstrechy:
more
tongue
Mztarstrechy:
more
go still catch this shit hole country ehhhh! am just pass no
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by sen5050: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2018
what a mess, Fulani chasing Police where is this country taking us to. and BUHARI is not saying anything. God Guide and protect your men
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Nackzy: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari they voted for is attacking them now... N they have no option

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by doyinbaby(f): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
When are Nigerians going to start boycott cow meat.......
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Prestige16(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Am thinking these guys are seriously trying to disarm the police so the can go about their normal activities on the unarmed innocent citizens of benue
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Maxigoody: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Benue people ! how market?
This is your own morning! Since the Civil War?
I dey laugh oooohhhh!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by skales67(m): 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
tesppidd:
and then you think the policeman can take this evidence to a court of law?

so he goes to a court and then the judge would ask him to show the evidence that a fulani herdsman carried out this attack.

and then he would show them a picture of a burning vehicle abi?

you must come from a very long generation of fools.

nigerians are intelligent people but there are some whose IQ's are just infinitesimally low!

So the people who attacked them have no facial features which will distinguish them as people from a particular ethnic group coupled with the fact that they would be communicating with each other during the said attacks? Oh...the policeman is probably blind and deaf so as not to identify these yardsticks if presented in court. Your are not just a fool but an unrepentant silly fellow who thinks from the anus simply because of his support for murderers.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Peachy14: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Boko Haram has entered Benue state. this is not just the hand work of Fulani.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Angelawhite(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
colli247:
and you call INNOCENT PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM terrorist and call fulani's herdmen ordinary criminal i greet you fool

Sadly, most Nigerians don't read between the lines to understand simple sarcasm. He said we should imagine what the FG would have said if IPOB, during the course of their protest, burn a bicycle. My reply was what the federal government would have said. Now, I think you should apologise
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by tesppidd: 7:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
skales67:

So the people who attacked them have no facial features which will distinguish them as people from a particular ethnic group coupled with the fact that they would be communicating with each other during the said attacks? Oh...the policeman is probably blind and deaf so as not to identify these yardsticks if presented in court. Your are not just a fool but an unrepentant silly fellow who thinks from the anus simply because of his support for murderers.
and what makes you think that the policeman who told the story cannot be bribed by a certain ethnic group or a certain political party to say it was fulanis who did it?
policemen are even known to be serial bribe takers.

you are still living in the stone age.

nowadays you present evidence.
you don't judge issues on sentiments.

the man needs to present credible evidence that fulanis carried out the attacks.
for now he's got nothing but the photo of a burnt car.

what if ipob bribed him to accuse the fulanis because they hate buhari?
what if the PDP bribed him because they hate buhari?

no need for sentiments.

the man has not presented any evidence.

no photo of any fulani in sight.
no single cattle in sight.

90 percent of all the snap shots on the internet about fulanis are fake.

last week someone even uploaded an event that happened 5 years ago and tagged it fulani attacks.

gerroura here and don't be foolish.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by Jjohola: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
Buhari has brought bokoharam to every states in Nigeria and called them hardman Nigeria wake up mass killing is on the the way protect urself anybody that support buhari for 2019 is a terrorist. Now i clearly know that we have a terrorist president and all the military leaders also join. Let souths wake up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Attack Police In Benue, Burn Their Car, 2 Officers Missing by BIXYBABE: 7:36am On Feb 13, 2018
I wept for my country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFFC Arrests Abdulkareem Abdulsalem For Sharing Money To Voters In Kwara (photo) / Man Sneaks Into Lady’s House For Sex, Lands In Prison / Edo Farmer Hacks Wife With Cutlass, Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.