Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr (427 Views)

How Can I Start A Blog From Scratch / Are You Passionate About Blogging? Get A Free Blog From Ayomide Johnson / If You Own A Blog/website But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr by oyerr: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2018
You are an alluring writer, you can paint imaginary pictures of your observation with words, so what stops you from making a living out of it. You can begin blogging on what you are really crazy about. It could be politics, fashion, make up, phones, education, music, painting, name it.

Obviously people think owning a blog is such a big deal, but you see, it's not. You can get a blog built for you as low as #9000 naira.

Now remember that blogging requires a lot of focus. Talking about focus, I mean limiting your blog to a particular category of discussion. By so doing, you can explore and expand your horizon of knowledge on that category of discussion.

Now, oyerr.com has a deluge of programmers, web developers, web designers etc. Most of them have already created a gig on that. All you need do is make an order or better still make a request for a blog.

READ: How To Make A Buyer Request On [url=https://oyerr.com/]Oyerr[/url]

Oyerr.com is out to build independent persons out of our society. Linda Ikeji started like this, you too can. Oyerr.com can be your backbone.
Re: 9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr by friendlyadvice: 11:27am On Feb 12, 2018
Ordinary to sign up for blog spot plus tips wey we fit find for internet free you wan collect 9000? op
You don high
Re: 9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr by oyerr: 10:33am On Feb 13, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Ordinary to sign up for blog spot plus tips wey we fit find for internet free you wan collect 9000? op
You don high

Sir, please don't misunderstand the post. The post meant that oyerr has freelancers who could programme a blog for you. Not what you think. I hope you understand.
Re: 9k Can Get You A Blog From Oyerr by friendlyadvice: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2018
oyerr:

Sir, please don't misunderstand the post. The post meant that oyerr has freelancers who could programme a blog for you. Not what you think. I hope you understand.

Programming for blog? Abeg how you go take do am?

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Jobs Abroad / Here Are 300 Free Ivy League University Courses You Can Take Online Right Now / 4 Online Careers You Can Pursue From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.