Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Mixed Reactions Trail Zinox’s Acquisition Of Konga, OLX Exit - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mixed Reactions Trail Zinox’s Acquisition Of Konga, OLX Exit (1191 Views)

Why We Are Closing Our Nigeria Office - OLX / Jason Njoku: "Why Konga Was Sold To Zinox" / OLX Shuts Down Office In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions Trail Zinox’s Acquisition Of Konga, OLX Exit by shakarasquare: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Stakeholders in the e-commerce sector have continued to react differently over the recent acquisition of Konga by the Zinox Group and the divestment of OLX from Nigeria. However, the acquisition is, also, understood to have passed all regulatory approvals by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Readmore http://nationalbusextra.com/2018/02/12/mixed-reactions-trail-zinoxs-acquisition-konga-olx-exit/

1 Share

Re: Mixed Reactions Trail Zinox’s Acquisition Of Konga, OLX Exit by JideAyo: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
I heard someone say that Jiji. ng is the reason why other online marketplaces are shutting down. I personally know that Jiji is making sales like never before because they are the easiest to work with and almost all sellers are starting to prefer their business model. It is encouraging to see that at least one e-commerce company is getting it right in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Am Looking For A Real Itunes Card Dealer / How To Make Money Online Doing Importation Busines From The Comfort Of Your Room / Business Opportunity That Earned Me Over $700 In Just 5 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.