Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Fast Moving Consumables Goods For Sale. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Fast Moving Consumables Goods For Sale. (2721 Views)

Industrial Consumables: Welding Electrodes, Welding Machines etc. @Girisim / We Need A Distributor For A Fast Moving International Brand Cosmetic Products / Fast Moving Consumer Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fast Moving Consumables Goods For Sale. by chronique(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2010
hi peeps,we've got fast moving consumable goods from the uk at some of the lowest prices you can think of. goods includes,pringles,laser oil,royaly ginger nuts,fox butter crunch,ribenna,princes hot dogs,heinz baked beans,farrows,hairfruit shampoos,persil products,mcvities digestive,rowse blossom honey,jacobs cream,lucozade,rubicon products,bathfruit products,enery breeze products,ambipur products,astonish products,dove cosmetics,flowers cosmetics,jeyes,parazone,etc. to order your products,give us a call on 08064256929 or 07065614087.
Re: Fast Moving Consumables Goods For Sale. by raffite: 10:49am On Jan 08, 2013

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). I also have marketers who work with me. We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Instant Loan With 5% Interest Payback / Do You Need Best Alfa To All Your Problems? / Gas Tanks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.