Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound (2658 Views)

super clean 2013 Honda Accord 4plugs (full option) 4.8m only / 2011 Model Toyota Highlander Sportz Toks 4plugs Full Option / Used 2007 Lexus GS300 AWD Full Option 1.8m Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
2005 Honda accord (EoD)
Leather interior
Very clean
Remote key
Colour- Gold
Auto trans
Alloy wheels
Super Sound engine,types and sharp
Freezing chilled Ac
Factory fitted sound system
all papers intact (tincan cleared)
Price- 1.770m(Negotiable)
Jst buy and enjoy cruising the globe.
Location- ikotun
For enquiry and inspection ,call
Raphael - 08032379260

Super clean ride and negotiable

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
Super clean ride and negotiable

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 9:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Hello

What's the mileage on this vehicle?

Thanks
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 13, 2018
Ipfreely:
Hello

Thanks
Hello Sir, is it possible for you to assist with a comprehensive history of a 2007 Matrix I'm about to purchase? I have the VIN. I'm waiting for your response. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2018
tolusan:

Hello Sir, is it possible for you to assist with a comprehensive history of a 2007 Matrix I'm about to purchase? I have the VIN. I'm waiting for your response. Thanks

Hello.

I don't offer that service, personally. But I'd recommend computerglobal for a paid comprehensive VIN report. The fees are insignificant comparative to the cost of the vehicle and the peace of mind you would have.

He can be reached at 08060365068. Good Luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
88k+ sir. Super clean, sound and negotiable .

Ipfreely:
Hello

Thanks
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
mradonis:
88k+ sir. Super clean, sound and negotiable .

Is this stated mileage accurate? Is this an accidented vehicle?
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
Ipfreely:

Is this stated mileage accurate? Is this an accidented vehicle?

He is one of them

1 Like

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2018
I'd recommend you do your due diligence and modify your advert appropriately with full disclosure.

Just so you don't claim ignorance.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

He is one of them

Yeah, I had that information.

I hope the poster would modify his advert now he's been informed there are serious issues with it.

I'd suggest you take down the post while we give him some time to rectify the situation.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by overdrive(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

He is one of them

Is this the above vehicle
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by nurez305(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2018
Please which company in Lagos can refurbish an accidental car like this to normal car.... Someone should help with it
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by timifakay(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2018
thebigkendo:

He is one of them

You go sleep guard room for interrupting this interrogation oh.

You know, to catch a monkey you gotta do like a monkey. No interrupt our Chief Investigative officer of Demeanors Corps next time.
Is that clear?

5 Likes

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by diportivo: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by obekediamondfuto(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2018
diportivo:
me too
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
timifakay:

You go sleep guard room for interrupting this interrogation oh.

You know, to catch a monkey you gotta do like a monkey. No interrupt our Chief Investigative officer of Demeanors Corps next time. .
Is that clear?

Sorry sir!! Shun sir!! I will never repeat it.

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2018
Still available
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2018
For all interested parties, this vehicle is an accidented vehicle, and has had its odometer rolled back. It's clear that the dealer here is complicit in this fraudulent and dubious activity. Be aware of the history of this vehicle, and any other vehicle mradonis has put up, or will subsequently put up for sale.

This thread, and other threads like this, have been reported to the mods for further action.

Buyer beware.

8 Likes

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
Your seem to crave for attention which ironically I don't give to kids. Please tell me how on earth u jst seat in your house and conclude about a thing u have never seen and know nothing about. We all know the Empty vessel makes the loudest noise, MR judge and Jury. But if expect me to scan and send u the documents of the car to someone who only thinks ill of people and never a buyer or dealer
, Brother the coming of the lord will meet you waiting on that.
If u wish to come inspect the car , be my guest .but pls when u do, be a bold as you sound online and rant like u re doing nw. I am free anyday, anytime. My phone number isn't Hidden
Ipfreely:
For all interested parties, this vehicle is an accidented vehicle, and has had its odometer rolled back. It's clear that the dealer here is complicit in this fraudulent and dubious activity. Be aware of the history of this vehicle, and any other vehicle mradonis has put up, or will subsequently put up for sale.

This thread, and other threads like this, have been reported to the mods for further action.

Buyer beware.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2018
C.f.
GAZZUZ
thebigkendo
Egunmogaji
Nurey
Kingreign
Fogman
Seun
Diportivo
Obekediamondfuto
timifakay
banky3w
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2018
I think I've spent far too much time on you. You're clearly intentionally misrepresenting these accidented vehicles to mislead buyers.

To the buyers and interested parties, this is the true history of this vehicle. One does not need custom or any papers to verify a vehicle history, this isn't 1980, unfortunately for people like You, and fortunately for buyers and the general populace.

Your luck will run out eventually.

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by mradonis(m): 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2018
If this is what u do, I don't indulge in such.so u mean to tell me there is Only one gold Eod on planet earth. If u re one of them, congratulAtion keep it up. But brother u don't know me so don't count or tag me as one of u or them and that certainly isn't the Eod I posted. Philosophers did say every1 thinks, but not every one reasons.now I really know its true
thebigkendo:

He is one of them
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2018
mradonis:
Your seem to crave for attention which ironically I don't give to kids. Please tell me how on earth u jst seat in your house and conclude about a thing u have never seen and know nothing about. We all know the Empty vessel makes the loudest noise, MR judge and Jury. But if expect me to scan and send u the documents of the car to someone who only thinks ill of people and never a buyer or dealer
If u wish to come inspect the car , be my guest .but pls when u do, be a bold as you sound online and rant like u re doing nw. I am free anyday, anytime. My phone number isn't Hidden

Oh, and just so you know, these comments of yours have marked you as a desperate, uncouth and bitter individual, only out to make a quick sale, no matter the consequences to the buyer.

Deal with this individual at your own risk.

3 Likes

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Ipfreely: 8:10pm On Feb 14, 2018
mradonis:
If this is what u do, I don't indulge in such.so u mean to tell me there is Only one gold Eod on planet earth. If u re one of them, congratulAtion keep it up. But brother u don't know me so don't count or tag me as one of u or them and that certainly isn't the Eod I posted. Philosophers did say every1 thinks, but not every one reasons.now I really know its true

This is the very same Honda accord in the photos thebigkendo posted, and those I subsequently posted. The very same.

Continue to persist in your denial.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
mradonis:

You didn't answer the directly questions posed to you.

Is this vehicle a crashed vehicle and is the mileage correct?

Stop floundering around like a fish.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by timifakay(m): 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2018
mradonis:

Prove them wrong by posting a picture of the VIN tag of the EOD you posted.
No one is saying you shouldn't sell accidented cars, just inform the buyer beforehand.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by diportivo: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

I like how he says "a thing u av Neva seen"

something we visible like afternoon sun like dis

reminds me of the guy dats selling a converted ride and despite the obvious,he was still asking how I concluded on something I had not seen physically

this one no be wife wey we need confirm

stop playing urself bros
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by ray48: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Pls don’t deceive ur unsuspecting customers. There is nothing wrong with selling accidented cars but pls make it clear and be honest about it.
I personally can buy accidented cars like the one u re posting since it’s just the back and other minor dents that are the issues. But for crying out loud, make it clear to your intending customers.
If you are sure dat yours wasn’t accidented, then post the VIN for comparison.
Alternatively, take down the post, apologise and repost it with the correct information.
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by Fogman(m): 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
OP, please i ll advice you do the needful

1 Like

Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by daamazing(m): 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2018
Ipfreely:

Buyer beware.
hello boss, I'm just curious. How did you guys know, how could you tell the vehicle history without the VIN. I'm just a curious noob cry
Re: Toks 2005 Honda Accord Xle,4plugs(full Option) 1.770m (neg).very Clean &sound by thebigkendo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
daamazing:
hello boss, I'm just curious. How did you guys know, how could you tell the vehicle history without the VIN. I'm just a curious noob cry

grin grin grin To see THINGS, you need to be a demeanor

Cc Timifakay diportivo

NB The clue is in plain sight!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Order Your Car Brainbox, Key Coding, Programming, Remote @asunaky 08120306356 / Extremely Clean Honda CR-V Buy For 670 08035483784 / Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@ Sold @@@@. Sold @@@ Sold. @@@

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.