Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,193 members, 7,953,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

#bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win (18207 Views)

Checkout Denrele Edun's Outfit To AMVCA 2022 Awards / #BBNaija: Video Of Khloe Scratching Her Butt Goes Viral (video) / Khloe KokobyKhloe Goes Braless On BBNaija 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by Enemyofpeace: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Is that not the biiiiiitch with the bony pusssssssy and body odour?
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by sokarsenal(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
tgmservice:
Jobless homosapien
and what would you call yourself.....atleast she is his friend.....you opened a thread you could gain nothing from
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by sokarsenal(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2018
Teewhy2:
Good for her.
I hope the head of house go fetch money for the viewers.
you don't like the show, nothing wrong in that, i dont like it either

but opening a thread you are not forced to and complaining shows ur level of reasoning
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by sokarsenal(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
Teewhy2:
Good for her.
I hope the head of house go fetch money for the viewers.
you don't like the show, nothing wrong in that, i dont like it either

but opening a thread you are not forced to and complaining shows ur level of reasoning
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by Tunks2017(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2018

Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by sandrahnaub(f): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
koolg:

Who was raped
Ifu
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by Goldious268: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2018
Let us makes your relocation easy.Call for an Agent within Ibadan and beyond... 08062759101.Tested and Trusted.
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by koolg: 4:19am On Feb 13, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Ifu

I wonder where you got that info
Re: #bbnaija: Denrele Celebrates Khloe's Head Of House Win by sandrahnaub(f): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2018
koolg:

I wonder where you got that info
Baba....u no dey watch bbn
She said it during her diary session when she was asked about the topic of the play... "Sexual harrasment" they were to act out, she broke down in tears and summarize d story....last last na she kon play the role...b'cos she feels she could relate more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raypower & AIT Slammed With N10billion Suit For Copyright Infringement / My Short Film Script- PARANOIA / Prison Break Season 5 (Resurrection)- Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.