Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,644 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Glory Be To God - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Glory Be To God (495 Views)

Glory Osei Reacts To Accusations Of Fraud By Former Employees / Glory Osei And Muyiwa Folorunsho Accused Fraud By Ex-Employee / Restoring The Lost Glory At Ariaria International Market. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glory Be To God by Ebiss442: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
To the glory of God, today, I assumed office as the MD /CEO of myself (Bunmideak Global)

Consult us:

For your property and Media services. We are property developer. We are also into the services of sales and acquisition of properties. We are good property Managers with array of professional.

Bunmideak Global is also into Media consultancy services. We can handle your press statement & write your speech . We are also into image management and can handle your online political campaign.

1 Share

Re: Glory Be To God by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Weldone boss....you will make it
Re: Glory Be To God by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
There is a property for sale in my location. I don't know if you will like it?

(1) (Reply)

See Aliko Dangote's Position Among The Top 23 Africa Richest Men And Women 2018 / $100 Itunes Card For Redeem / Buying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.