Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) (24031 Views)

No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die / Gutter Is Now The Road While The Road Is Now The Gutter / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by autojosh: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
LASEMA Response Unit on a rescue mission at Toll Gate, Ikosi, Lagos as the driver of a gold colour Hyundai Elantra takes a dive into the gutter.

https://autojosh.com/accident-hyundai-elantra-drives-gutter-ikosi-lagos-photos/

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Teewhy2: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
whao, I hope nothing happened to the driver.
A slight negligence or few seconds of absent minded while driving can cost alot.
sometimes people become over confident while driving and this has really cause a lot of pains. what people fail to know is that what you feel you know how to do best, if care is not taken can lead to a quick downfall.
May GOD continue to watch us and we won't be a victim of road accident. As we are going out looking for what we will eat we won't meet what we eat.

20 Likes

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by lonngmann(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Probably wanted to try out its amphibious capabilities.

Tolbanks:
Lubbish!!!
I thought i was the ftc...

Gerarahia man!
Let us share this spot together kiss

2 Likes

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Tolbanks(f): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lubbish!!!
I thought i was the ftc...

Gerarahia man!
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by younglleo: 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
Into gutter and u call it an accident..? Jesuuuuu
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by ZombieBuster: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
That car is tired of life in the shithole...

They should allow the car rest abeg

2 Likes

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by puyol005(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
This LASEMA camera man go deh earn reach 500k, cos all him shots deh always deh on point. I suspect a whiteman behind the camera.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Narldon: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018

The Camera's Picture quality always gives me Goosebumps...

Looks more "REAL" than Real Life

4 Likes

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Kennylash11(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
I just fall for Lagos sha them dey try

1 Like

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by bobokeshington: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by ZombieBuster: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
younglleo:

It's still an accident but the car wants to leave this country
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
In terms of prompt response to emergency, i twale for ambode
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by obryneblaque: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hope people no die
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by hotwax: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
See response service outlooks.

Eko Onibaje...Lagos a country in a country.
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Accscholar: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
puyol005:
This LASEMA camera man go deh earn reach 500k, cos all him shots deh always deh on point. I suspect a whiteman behind the camera.

Don’t say this in Michigan or Atlanta!

1 Like

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by ademidedavid(f): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
SOMEBODY CANNOT PEACEFULLY PARK AND PULL OVER AT THESAME TIME WITHOUT LASEMA INTERVENING........THIS COUNTRY SELF

1 Like

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
younglleo:

What else should it be called if not an accident?
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by jashar(f): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by FrenchWay: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Buy better car they no go buy... Now see... Mtseeew
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by nedu2000(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
What becomes of the person's car after the rescue,is it towed to his mechanic or to LASEMA office ? If so how much is he expected to pay to bail his/her car ?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by castino(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
dis is wat happens wen u brush ur teeth with ogogoro early in the morning... well ko kan aye...just balling on ma own jejely
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by lexyman(m): 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
younglleo:

Do u want to call it a plane crash , or capside ?

All this children self grin

1 Like

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by lexyman(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
lexyman:

Do u want to call it a plane crash , or capside ?

All this children self grin
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by MrMcJay(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
relocate77:
Its all as a result of bad roads. But nice one for the on-time emergency guys.

Bad roads where? I guess you don't know that area well.
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by abiolag(m): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
Teewhy2:
whao, I hope nothing happened to the driver.
A slight negligence or few seconds of absent minded while driving can cost alot.
sometimes people become to be over confident while driving and this has really cause a lot of pains. what people fail to know is that what you feel you know how to do best, if care is not taken can lead to a quick downfall.
May GOD continue to watch us and we won't be a victim of road accident. As we are going out looking for what we will eat we won't meet what we eat.
very correct
hope he is fine
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by sirusX(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
puyol005:
Anyone can operate a camera...although I guess it's an expensive one

3 Likes

Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Untainted007: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
FrenchWay:
Buy better car they no go buy... Now see... Mtseeew

Some people are ''blessed'' with no sense at all; you are one of them, so your own definition of 'better' cars can't fall into the ditch? People like you don't own a spoke of bicycle.
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Assassin101: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
is it that too many bad things are happening, or we prefer to talk abt the the bad things more?
Re: Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) by Abbeyme: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ladipo no dey smile nowadays o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canada To Reduce Number Of Foreign Workers / Two Yola-Bound Buses Collide At Night (Graphic Photos) / Volkswagen Golf Collides With A Truck At Dada Estate Area Of Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.