Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,776 members, 7,955,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

#bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) (28817 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / #bbnaija: Housemates Choose New Partners As Biggie Dissolves Former Pairing / BBNaija 2018: Details Of Housemates Pairing (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Lovechyld101(m): 3:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nice one by big brother make we see as cee c go survive na
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Odkosh: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
congo4ka:

I just checked your DP now, your big buttts looks soft and I will not mind if you sit on my face kiss
Make i run go check before the saddistic mod ban her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Odkosh: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
holutee:
Rubbish
That is a typical shithole for you.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Enemyofpeace: 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
Yeye people. They are so slow that almost a month ordinary fok, dem no fit,now big brother is trying to help dem unzip their trousers put and bring their pricks out for them.
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Niceman4u(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
Uefa Champions League issa goal! 2moro's gonna be lit Wednesday's even better
make I help u wit d odd? Its gona b d bomb
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Rockstar2014(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please enough of this satanic show called BBNaija. A show that promotes immorality and all sorts of devilish characters taking over the minds of the youths of this generation, what a misplaced priority!
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
relocate77:
BBNaija is for jobless housewives
A bottle of very chilled red label for you bro. Bless up!
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Divay22(f): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Only for this week..
Your worst enemy becoming your best friend
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by emeka2847: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Pairing has not changed o.

Just a gimmick to prevent gossips
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by marvin904(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
Uefa Champions League issa goal!
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better

oh my lord see curve shocked shocked
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by antibbn1: 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
the sad world we live in
holutee:
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by cbngov01(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
veekid:

teddy A fans start registering biko... let's walk our talk #teddy nation

TeddyA nation ko, Doll baby nation ni!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by arsesa88(m): 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
#BBNaija #BBNaija2018 #DoubleWahala
Housemate are all saying every good things about themselves and big brother change couple partner apart from khole and Krbule. The house is getting more fun daily for more detail visit the link below and also follow @arsesaworldgist on instagram

To watch Big brother Live Stream daily 24/7 Follow here http://www.arsesaworldgists.com/2018/01/big-brother-naija-2018-live-247.html

1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Emvico34: 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2018
femo86:
Abeg....Who is the 5th President of Gambia?
arsene wenger

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by aytech360(m): 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
i hate this post
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by jaxxy(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nice1
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by collinometricx: 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle :
i swear issa goal my 6ter
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Johnsown1(m): 4:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
u have a good physique, I wouldn't mind to be ur driver
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by olowodaran(m): 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2018
Examining the pairing simply means that a new challange is going to emerge, the introduction of cee is actually a welcome development and a critical scrutinization of this stated reason will leave you in awe and make you realise that i have nothing meaniful to say.
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by adrian3000(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better

derailers association

pls lets meet next week to discuss how to promote our cause

grin
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle this ur ass ehn.. all my body just dey shock me, electrifying booty.

Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by kelvinhilton(m): 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better
Mehn u the kind of gal I want for a wife. wink
I love your love for soccer.
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by madamGift(f): 5:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
yomibelle:
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by brightalo17: 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
But Sanchez missed goal was unlike him .
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Vannlex(m): 6:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
na so them go take spread hiv after you don bleep dis one finish, BBN change your mate you go con bleep your new mate #madness #bleepingcontinues ride on
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by coolebux(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2018
But why Biggie no gree save K Brule from Khloe hand
That boy have lost all the joy he came with
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by roqrules04(m): 7:34pm On Feb 12, 2018
Get your facts right. No pairing was changed.. it was just as task
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by Loadedzunne(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
why are dey not nominating #Team Rineeka
Re: #bbnaija: The Pairing In The House Has Changed (check It Out) by gbolly0001(m): 12:23am On Feb 13, 2018
yomibelle:
2moro's gonna be lit
Wednesday's even better

When I see a girl who likes football grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pete Edochie Turns Into Gangster In New Movie Role [B-T-S Photos] / Lucy And Nengi Engage In Shouting Match In Big Brother House / 19 Movie Continuity Mistakes(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.