Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout (750 Views)

AC Milan Vs Juventus (0 - 1) On 20th September 2014 / AC Milan Vs Barcelona - UCL (2 - 0) On 20th February 2013 / UCL: AC Milan Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 15th February 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by Nigerd(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2010
Inter Milan VS Barca: Viewing center Experience low turnout,

the situation was not good for viewing centers despite the fact that those who turn out to the watch has a swell day cheering their own team,

the low turnout i will say is due to the exit of the English team,
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by chic2pimp(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2010
I'm not actually that suprised tbh.

I put 'that' cuz I thought with Barca playing the turnout would be pretty good but I guess I was wrong.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by Sauron1: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'm not actually that suprised tbh.

I put 'that' cuz I thought with Barca playing the turnout would be pretty good but I guess I was wrong.

No Premier League, no football.
I wonder how many fans will be turning out for tonight's game.
Asian football fans would change their channels to watch Bruce Lee's 'GAME OF DEATH' than watching Ribery's shyteface. grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by chic2pimp(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2010
~Sauron~:

No Premier League, no football.
I wonder how many fans will be turning out for tonight's game.

Sadly you are right. Not many peeps in Asia and Africa would watch tonight's match.

~Sauron~:
Asian football fans would change their channels to watch Bruce Lee's 'GAME OF DEATH' than watching Ribery's shyteface. grin
grin grin grin
Many if not all casual football fans won't watch it as well.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by Nigerd(m): 7:15am On Apr 22, 2010
I tell u i have to go to the viewing center at my own convenient time not minding the time,

my going is to observe what will happen,
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by otokx(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2010
Pity
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by khanye(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ poster
Shut da f.cuk up . . . .U r a liar! angry
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by waledoy(m): 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2010
khanye:

@ poster
sadly it's true
some dont even remember CL is still on
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by Nigerd(m): 1:42pm On Apr 22, 2010
khanye:

@ poster

go 2 hell
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by dominique(f): 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2010
could be because it was shown live on local tv. i don't go to viewing centers but i still expect the barca match to pull out some crowd. it must have been worse for the bayern-lyon match.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by mufasa(m): 8:15pm On Apr 22, 2010
~Sauron~:

No, It was Snake in The Monkey Shadow that was showing grin grin grin
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2010
The crowd doesnt watch quality football they are more concerned with watching Arsenal win the Emirates cup.

Its expected since many people in Naija would argue and rather buy ABIBAS over GUCCI.

Have you wondered why Disney channel sells but discovery channel has few viewers

Old men with little brain would rather watch Tom and Jerry.

Someone was shown on TV who said an elephant is bigger than the MOON. Thats a representative of the IQ of the EPL followers
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by jalether(m): 11:18pm On Apr 22, 2010
dayokanu:

The crowd doesnt watch quality football they are more concerned with watching Arsenal win the Emirates cup.

Its expected since many people in Naija would argue and rather buy ABIBAS over GUCCI.

Have you wondered why Disney channel sells but discovery channel has few viewers

Someone was shown on TV who said an elephant is bigger than the MOON. Thats a representative of the IQ of the EPL followers

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin, Are you serious.

It's really a sad situation, reading is another thing most Nigerian's despise.
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by Nigerd(m): 7:06am On Apr 23, 2010
dayokanu:

[/quote

Note one thing that The Glamour and the management of EPL is more than La-liga
and the time they do show it on TV tells on the viewing,
Re: Inter Milan Vs Barca: Viewing Centers Experience Low Turnout by dayokanu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
Are you serious.

It's really a sad situation, reading is another thing most Nigerian's despise

It was even on "Who wants to be a millionaire" sef. I am sure she is an Arsenal fan because they have the most moronic fans in the Universe

Note one thing that The Glamour and the management of EPL is more than La-liga
and the time they do show it on TV tells on the viewing,

Glamour doesnt equal quality. Barca showed us this when they played Arsenal and whooped them like babies

(1) (Reply)

MAN City Win The EPL!!!!! / Can We Shout-: Alas, Brazil Is Ready To Break Olympic Hodoo? / Lionel Messi Wins Fifa Ballon D'or Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.