Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Helpful Tips On Natural Skincare And Healthy Weight Loss - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Helpful Tips On Natural Skincare And Healthy Weight Loss (287 Views)

Healthy Weight Loss Detox With Clean 9 (no Side Effects) / Simple Ways To Gain Healthy Weight / Helpful Remedies For Fixing Bad Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips On Natural Skincare And Healthy Weight Loss by Janvarisbeauty: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hello! I'll be posting helpful and valuable tips and information to help you live healthier - lose weight in a healthy way, eat healthier, boost your immune system and get a natural and beautiful skin glow.

I'll keep posting on this thread and create new topics depending on how many people get value from my posts.
Re: Helpful Tips On Natural Skincare And Healthy Weight Loss by Janvarisbeauty: 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
How to get rid of acne and stop it from coming back.

You have to keep it simple. Focus on your diet. Try to eat healthy, drink water and get your vitamins in. It can be from fruits like oranges.

Get into a skincare routine that is tailored for your skin type and condition. I’d advise you do a consultation first with a skin therapist or a dermatologist. Don’t guess and don’t use a product because it worked for your friend.

Stick with your skincare routine for at least 4 weeks and view the results before making any changes.

(1) (Reply)

Asthma Medication Linked To Infertility / Using Smartphone App For Detecting Bacteria In Food / International Women’s Day: Ex-most MBGN Offers Free Cancer Screening In FCT -pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.