Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

PHOTOS: RRS Has Arrested An Agege Abattoir Butcher Who Turned To Club Goers' Rob - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTOS: RRS Has Arrested An Agege Abattoir Butcher Who Turned To Club Goers' Rob (367 Views)

It Doesn’t Take Me Time To Kill – Aiye Butcher / Police Has Arrested The Woman That Flung Her Underage Maid- Picture / Man Beats His Wife For Abandoning Their Baby To Club, Blasts Her Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1)

PHOTOS: RRS Has Arrested An Agege Abattoir Butcher Who Turned To Club Goers' Rob by 360frolic(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nathaniel Peters, 28, was arrested near Abule Egba Fly Over by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command for robbery last Saturday.

The RRS officers stationed close to the bridge in responding to distress call for help from a lady who was robbed of her belongings and wounded around 5:00 a.m. in the area, saw Peter running away from the area.

On arresting him, the victim said Peter wasn’t the guy that robbed her. But found with Peter were laptop, two wrist watches and two handsets.

After series of questioning, Nathaniel Peter opened up that he was coming from a night – club somewhere around Ikeja where he had dispossessed drunk clubbers of the laptop, phones and wrist watches.

He added that he had been visiting night clubs particularly those in Ikeja to break into parked vehicles and rob sleeping and drunk clubbers of their valuable.

He said, ‘I have been in this business since 2016. My friend, Sheriff introduced me to it. We were both butchers at the Agege Abattoir. At a point, he ran away after absconding with his boss’s N170,000:00.

I ran into him few months later and he invited me to join him visiting night clubs in the metropolis to rob clubbers. He told me it was very lucrative. I have discovered too that its better than my butcher job at Abattoir.

He went further, ‘we start operations around 3:30am when club activities are winding down and clubbers are beginning to dose off. We rob those standing alone, sleeping in the car and those that are drunk.

We take valuables from clubbers. We break into cars too. When clubbers are drunk, they hardly feel our hands removing their valuable from their pockets and body’.

‘We have a style of removing their gold rings while they are asleep.

We sell the valuables to a friend, who takes them to Ghana to resell. But now, I operate alone’, he added.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-rrs-has-arrested-agege-abattoir.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: RRS Has Arrested An Agege Abattoir Butcher Who Turned To Club Goers' Rob by Mynd44: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2018

(1)

Unn Police Officer Shot Death / I Killed My Wife Because She Was Sleeping Around – Bricklayer / Tess Aboughoushe Nabs Wallet Thief Then Buys Him Coffee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.