Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? (1619 Views)

Is This AC Repair Quote Exorbitant Or Normal? / How A Nigerian Built A Successful Car Manufacturing Empire In Nigeria (video) / Looking For Good AC Repair Shop In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by Flexskillz(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
I've out of frustration decide to create this thread. My car Ac (Honda crv 2001) has been giving me issues. After I bought it, I used the car for two years before the Ac started blowing warm air.
So I took it to this Ac repairer who claimed there was a leakage and after several attempts to solve the issue, it only got worse.
As of last check he confessed that he doesn't even know where the leakage is coming from as all parts evaporator, pump drier are all OK.

I have other colleagues who have the same experience. Leaving me to conclude that once this guys touch your Ac system, it only gets from bad to worse.

Has anyone ever successfully fixed their car Ac issues? Please how did you go about it and what expert suggestion can you profer.

I will really appreciate. Thanks house.
Re: Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by TaiwoAJD: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2018
I was once in your shoes too. It seem most of the AC engineers around are just doing try your luck or half-baked engineer.
The moment you have a minor issue, they will get it complicated, I almost condemn my AC.

You have to start fixing leakages and other issues almost every month

you can get experienceand good experience AC technicials in Olowu, Ikeja,

A colleague introduced one of the guys to me and since June last year,
The place in Olowo is like a mini AC village all cars there were for all AC repairs

I never had any issue since then. Now enjoy Ma Cool

1 Like

Re: Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by Flexskillz(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2018
TaiwoAJD:
I was once in your shoes too. It seem most of the AC engineers around are just doing try your luck or half-baked engineer.
The moment you have a minor issue, they will get it complicated, I almost condemn my AC.

You have to start fixing leakages and other issues almost every month

you can get experienceand good experience AC technicials in Olowu, Ikeja,

A colleague introduced one of the guys to me and since June last year,
The place in Olowo is like a mini AC village all cars there were for all AC repairs

I never had any issue since then. Now enjoy Ma Cool
Thanks for your submission and advice, can I get proper direction to the place. I will really appreciate. I'm still expecting other comments though. Thanks
Re: Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by mayor2013: 12:09am On Feb 13, 2018
Flexskillz:

Thanks for your submission and advice, can I get proper direction to the place. I will really appreciate. I'm still expecting other comments though. Thanks

Avoid quacks get a professional. A simple advice
Re: Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by Flexskillz(m): 12:48am On Feb 13, 2018
mayor2013:

Avoid quacks get a professional. A simple advice
Thanks though. Can you refer me to anyone, I reside on egbeda.
Re: Successful Car AC Repair: Anyone? by princecemo(m): 9:08am On Dec 13, 2018
AC gas with sealant, it stops leaks....
You dont have to remove your dashboards for minor leaks
Johnsen's Brand Made in the USA
With Leak Detector, For R134 Systems
Contains 2oz of a mixture of PAG Lubricant, Seal Additive and Red dye
Plus 1oz of R134a

Call 07032886943
Price is 3500
On Amazon or Ebay its sold for 20$ which is approx. 7k

(1) (Reply)

Camry 2011 Or 2014 ? / What's The Big Deal About bank or Banker's Used Cars / Advice On This 2006 Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.