Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! (2014 Views)

Throwback Picture Of 1973 All-african Games Gold Medal Winning Team With Gowon / Samuel Eto’o: ‘I Made Barcelona A Winning Team & Not Lionel Messi’- / I Must Celebrate Christmas With Bet9ja Money Join Vip Betting Millionaire S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Jabulani2405: 6:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
With this Algorithm of mine which is a computer app that works more on statistical data both present and past.......There are 3basic plans to consistently hit jackpot. For the sake of this platform, we will focus on the single game plan and later, maybe we will talk about others................................. for THE SINGLE GAME PLAN, everyday, I will be sending you sure single games with odds btw 1.7-2.2 which I will advice you play everyday and with a constant amount of stake.......I tell my follows to use this plan on a 30days scale.........The truth is since I've been on this plan with my followers, the worst that has ever happened to us in 30days is to lose 5times........Last month, we won 29days out of 31days
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Jabulani2405: 6:53pm On Feb 12, 2018
Once again today's hot single game......AUXERRE vs NIMES.......play both teams to score@1.80

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by overdrive(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2018
Following
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Fuzoma(m): 12:22am On Feb 13, 2018
Following
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Chigorkizz(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2018
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by ghanaman5050: 7:18am On Feb 13, 2018
Jabulani2405:
Once again today's hot single game......AUXERRE vs NIMES.......play both teams to score@1.80
Red . You talk too much

1 Like

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2018
Today On The UEFA Champions League

FC Basel vs ManCity

Juventus vs Tottenham

Who are you supporting?

Click here to place your bets >> www.betdey.com/search/7/654

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by ManuelNate1: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2018
ghanaman5050:
Red . You talk too much
yhu got me cracked!

2 Likes

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Jabulani2405: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2018
Today's hot single...........Walsall vs Doncaster.......Play both teams to score @1.95......Good luck to everyone who would play this game
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 12:10pm On Feb 19, 2018
How good are your prediction skills?

Play our #BetdeyPredict game today

Predict the correct fulltime scores in tomorrow's #UEFAChampionsLeague match and stand the chance to win N1,000.

Make your predictions here >> www./betdeypredict

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2018
How to play our wheel of fortune

Choose a random number or a range of numbers

Spin the wheel. If your single number or range of numbers are selected, you win.

Odds >> 16.50

Click here to play ➡️ www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Couldn't Place a bet before the game started?

No Problem! Place a bet on our live games today!

Click here ➡️ www.betdey.com/lives-overview

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2018
The Miami Open Continues

⚽️ Venus Williams vs Danielle Rose Collins
1⃣❌2⃣ 1.27 | 3.39
� #MiamiOpen
� 00:00 GMT+1

Bet here ➡️ www.betdey.com/search/7/16788

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
⚽️⚽️⚽️MATCHDAY!!!!

____________ & ____________ will complete the semi-final line-up.

Click here to bet on your team >> www.betdey.com/search/7/1892

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 4:22pm On Apr 30, 2018
The second leg of the UEFA Champions League begins!

Real Madrid to host FC Bayern Munich.

Who will come out on top?

Click here to bet on your favourite >> www.betdey.com/search/7/1892

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by betonnaira: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello sport fan, we just launch a new betting site.

The gaming site doesn't use odds, no cuts, no story, easy play, and get paid daily.

A bet site where users bet against each other or join a community choose the right team and you win instantly

www.betonnaira.com

Visit the HELP menu to learn more

If u have any question i will gladly explain more, thank you.
Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 5:30pm On May 03, 2018
Chance your luck, play our lucky 6 game and big win?

Follow the steps below:
1. Pick a betting option
2. Place your bet
3. Watch the lucky balls drop
4. WIN BIG.

Click here to play >> http://www.betdey.com/betgames

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 3:30pm On May 21, 2018
��Our winner for the week!! N100 to win 3Million. ��

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Betdey: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Participate in our #BetdeyPredict.

Rules:

1. Follow our Facebook page (Betdey Sports). Share this post on facebook.

2. First 5 Participants to predict the correct player to score the first goal of Russia 2018 World Cup gets N5,000 each.

3. Predictions end an hour before kickoff (Thursday 14th June 2018, 15:00 GMT+1).

4. Comment your predictions on facebook.

5. Multiple predictions, when detected, will lead to disqualification

Re: Enough Of Losing Your Money.......join The Winning Team........jabulani Tips!!!! by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:36am On Jun 05, 2018
What do you guys think about Betway NG?

(1) (Reply)

Watford Super Kid Labelled The Next Eden Hazard Receives First Nigeria Call-up / BREAKING! Thomas Tuchel Has Split Up With His Wife / L.MESSI Vs C.RONALDO Which Is Nairalands Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.