Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Intelligent Plumber And Tiler - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Intelligent Plumber And Tiler (899 Views)

PROFESSIONAL TILER / I Am Tiler / Intelligent Plumber And Tiler. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intelligent Plumber And Tiler by MightyBuilding1(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
INTELLIGENT PLUMBER AND TILER

We specialize in all plumbing work and repairs , laying of tiles,marbles,stones etc. no job is too big or small call us today 08128863923, Contact us on WhatsApp for Quotations and pictures 09037098952
Friendly Service · Friendly Experts · 24/7 Emergency Services
Services: Laying of Tiles, Kitchen Plumbing, Video Inspection, Slab Leak Repair, re-piping services, Clogged Toilet Repair, emergency services

We can Make your house beautifully Designed with Wall and floor tiling, for bathrooms tiling,kitchens tiling, utility rooms tiling,shower/wet rooms tiling, conservatories tiling etc. Types of tiles used: Ceramics tiles,porcelain tiles,marble tiles,granite tiles,natural stone, travertine tiles,limestone tiles,terracotta tiles,mosaic tiles and many others.

Our plumbing customers rely on us for total-quality solutions. We don’t just get the job done – we give you total peace of mind with straightforward service, considerate workmanship, and absolutely no price tricks. call us and we deliver wherever you are .you satisfaction is our desire.

081 28863923

*send us Whatsapp :

michaelkings0898@gmail.com

*For online presentation of our jobs click the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4330927/intelligent-tiler-plumber

Re: Intelligent Plumber And Tiler by Nikra(m): 1:15am On Mar 09, 2020
BennieRush:
Excellent advertising "Our plumbing customers rely on us for total-quality solutions. We don't just get the job done – we give you total peace of mind with straightforward service, consider workmanship, and absolutely no price tricks. call us and we deliver wherever you are .you satisfaction is our desire". Sorry, I didn't find out about you earlier, I had a problem a month ago and needed a plumber. I have flooded the entire basement with sewer water, in General, the problem was huge. It is good that the neighbor was advised to call www.absolutedp.com/. They work 24/7 and therefore rushed to me at night. In the morning everything was in order.
to be honest recently I had a case when my brother broke up a faucet and the water was pouring like a bucket, so I still need a plumber, thank you smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can You See What Am Seeing! N400k Land At Ilimeja Ibeju Lekki / TO LET:A Room Self Contain At Gas Line Sango Ijoko / Cost Of Survey Plan For 10 Acres Of Land In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.