Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. (706 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Please Nairalander I need help o, is there a way for somebody to start learning how to have patience. it seems I'm the impatient type of person and I don't like it because it's making me loose a lot of things, your advice and help will be appreciated.

Tell me what to do when the impatientness starts coming in.

Any good points of how to learn how to be patient will be appreciated.

And being impatient is making me lazy, depressed and frustrating.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by biacan(f): 9:04pm On Feb 12, 2018
How is the impatient affecting you

State them so we can know how to fix you up cool
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Epositive(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
Impatience as how? Arrogance? Restlessness? Bro, you've got to break it down, for proper understanding.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2018
Honestly I don't know how to put this in words, but if you read my post again you will see some areas where I specified the harms it's doing to me. so please help me in those areas.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
Self determination is the key.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2018
If you read my post you will see I specified how it's bb affecting me, please if you have anything to say or to add do it please. I believe you understand where my post is heading to so please don't pressure me because I don't need see any other way of explaining it other than this way.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Can a goal be achieved by self determination and being impatient?
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Epositive(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
I'm still struggling to understand what the problem is. I'm not sure if you're dealing with anger issues or not. sad
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by petra1(m): 5:21am On Feb 13, 2018
Osinachi00:
Please Nairalander I need help o, is there a way for somebody to start learning how to have patience. it seems I'm the impatient type of person and I don't like it because it's making me loose a lot of things, your advice and help will be appreciated.

It’s demonic a spirit of anxiety need to be cast out . Not every impatience is demonic though but this case is .

1 Like

Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 8:13am On Feb 13, 2018
How can i cast it out please.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by petra1(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Osinachi00:
How can i cast it out please.

Hope you're born again . If you are all you need to do is call it by name ,rebuke it and command it to depart from you. Use relevant scriptures on yourself . You're dealing with ,Worry ,Anxiety, fear , impatience . They are faith killers . But this particular case is a manifestation of the presence of a spirit which torments you . And has caused losses . From scripture you know it's against Gods plan .

Isaiah 28:16 (KJV)
. . . he that believeth shall not make haste.

Luke 10:41 (KJV)
And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

Philippians 4:6 (KJV )
Be careful for nothing. . .

Philippians 4:6 (AMPC)
Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything. . .

You spirit of fear and anxiety responsible for the torment of impatience that I am experiencing . I come against you in the name of Jesus . I reject your operation and oppression in my life . I command you now in the name of Jesus to come out . Depart from me . You can also say "any spirit that is not of God in my body come out.. . You may pause for a moment at this time just in case there's a manifestation . Cough, belch, yawn . Devils do go out by air most times . Yawn ,fart ,belching , coughing ,vomiting etc . The person feels lighter most times after they are gone . Some other times they may just leave qietly .

If something comes out of you once fine . But if there's is a continuous experience of slimy things like phelm . Especially day after day You may need to see a minister . You pastor most preferably . Or another Christian who understand authority to help out .

One more thing when you're dealing with issues like this ,walk in love forgive everyone' you have issues with . Say it in the prayer before you even start commanding . "I FORGIVE EVERYONE WHO HAVE OFFENDED ME. you may even call out a name if possible

When you're done . Make declaration . Fear is gone from me . Patience is atwork in me .anxiety is gone from me etc as God inspires you.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=petra1 post=65022839]

Hope you're born again . If you are all you need to do is call it by name ,rebuke it and command it to depart from you. Use relevant scriptures on yourself . You're dealing with ,Worry ,Anxiety, fear , impatience . They are faith killers . But this particular case is a manifestation of the presence of a spirit which torments you . And has caused losses . From scripture you know it's against Gods plan .

And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

You spirit of fear and anxiety responsible for the torment of impatience that I am experiencing . I come against you in the name of Jesus . I reject your operation and oppression in my life . I command you now in the name of Jesus to come out . Depart from me . You can also say "any spirit that is not of God in my body come out.. . You may pause for a moment at this time just in case there's a manifestation . Cough, belch, yawn . Devils do go out by air most times . Yawn ,fart ,belching , coughing ,vomiting etc . The person feels lighter most times after they are gone . Some other times they may just leave qietly .

If something comes out of you once fine . But if there's is a continuous experience of slimy things like phelm . Especially day after day You may need to see a minister . You pastor most preferably . Or another Christian who understand authority to help out .

One more thing when you're dealing with issues like this ,walk in love forgive everyone' you have issues with . Say it in the prayer before you even start commanding . "I FORGIVE EVERYONE WHO HAVE OFFENDED ME. you may even call out a name if possible

When you're done . Make declaration . Fear is gone from me . Patience is atwork in me .anxiety is gone from me etc as God inspires you.

Thank you
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Osinachi00(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2018
[quote author=petra1 post=65022839]

THANK YOU AND God Bless you for this.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by petra1(m): 10:18pm On Mar 02, 2018
Osinachi00:
THANK YOU and God bless you for this

Any feedback ? , you can send me a mail
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 02, 2018
Osinachi00:

I have been in your shoes and I've asked similar question. But I learnt by personal experience that the only way to be patient is by being patient.

Make conscious efforts to be patient.
When things don't seem to go the way you want, calm down, take a deep breath and tell yourself you don't have to overreact and things don't always have to go the way you plan.
Pray also and ask God's holy spirit to help you, because patience is a virtue.

This is not always easy but with time and conscious effort, you'll fair better.
And please, do not think anything serious is wrong with you. You're just being human and the mere fact that you are conscious of this and are asking for help shows your readiness and willingness to grow and be a better human.

You'll be fine.
Re: I'm Impatient Please I Need Help About This. by Kobojunkie: 2:57am On Mar 12
Osinachi00:
Any good points of how to learn how to be patient will be appreciated. And being impatient is making me lazy, depressed and frustrating.
If impatience is the problem then you need to learn to slow down and train yourself to act only at the right time. The same way you train yourself to do anything else — self-discipline— is the very same way you overcome almost any behavioral problem you may have. Slow yourself down as much as is necessary to catch your movements before the problem sets in and change the course of your thinking at that moment in a direction different from what you would regularly do. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Church Or Club? / A Question To Muslim Brothers & Sisters / Christian Dont Be Deceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.