Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland (1629 Views)

Tejumola Apata, Teni's Sister, Graduates From Medical School / Adewale Adeleke Kisses Girlfriend As She Graduates From Georgetown University / Mr Eazi Kisses Temi Otedola As She Graduates From University College London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland by NgoziLovelyn(f): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2018
Barrister Innocent Arthur Egwim's daughter, Ndidi Augustina Egwim is now a certified medical practitioner as she graduated from a Medical University in Silesia Katowice, Poland. The beautiful Ndidi had her graduation ceremony attended by her family and friends.

The proud father who can be seen in the photos along with his adorable wife, happily smiling took to social media to celebrate their daughter.

He wrote:

"Today my daughter Ndidi graduated as Medical Doctor from the prestigious Medical University in Silesia Katowice Poland. This is fulfillment of her dream and believing in my philosophy of life which that you can be what you want to be only be focus. How can I repay the Lord for His goodness and mercy over me and my household. He alone has the Honour and glory."

Warm congratulations to Dr. Ndidi Augustina Egwim
Innocent Egwim is currently, a member representing Ideato North in Imo State House Assembly.

Source

http://www.xperiang.com/2018/02/arthur-egwim-celebrates-daughter-ndidi.html

Re: Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2018
Money money eeeh ego

1 Like

Re: Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2018
Happy people
Re: Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2018
E good abi?
OceanmorganTrix:
Money money eeeh ego
Re: Arthur Egwim Celebrates Daughter As She Graduates From Medical School In Poland by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 13, 2018
NgoziLovelyn:
E good abi?

very very

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Cast For Black Panther Is Out. (check Pictures) / More Images From The White Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Philips / Tony Elumelu Pictured With Mark Zuckerberg And Emmanuel Macron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.